14. In your eyes

The gentle sounds of birds chirping fill my ears as I slowly regain consciousness. Trapped in a warm comforting embrace, I slowly flutter my eyes open. As they adjusted to the surroundings, I noticed the room was still very dark. I assumed it was because of the blackout curtains on each window.

I smile at the peaceful face resting on the pillow in front of me. Jungkooks soft chestnut hair was splayed out on his pillow, slightly covering his eyes. He looked at peace, arms wrapped loosely around my waist. His bare chest was warm, the ink on his arm dancing around the soft skin of his arm. I take this time to examine his tattoos, admiring how each one was so different yet meant so much to him. He was truly beautiful.

My heart fluttered at the sight of the beautiful man laying by my side. I admire his face and the way his long lashes curved upward, the way his smooth skin looked like glass. The light coming from under the curtains framed his face, illuminating his perfect features. I gaze at Jungkook, feeling genuinely happy. The smile on my face grew larger as a burrowed myself into his chest. My heart was beating super fast, but I felt so comfortable in his embrace I didn't dare get up. Waking up to a sight so beautiful was a different kind of feeling, one I never thought I would experience.

I couldn't tell what time it was because of the blackout curtains, but I didn't hear any noises coming from the house so I assumed everyone was still sleeping. Jungkook hums, shifting his position slightly. He pulls me even closer, my face resting softly in the crook of his neck. He let out a sigh and kissed the top of my head, mumbling something I couldn't make out. I come to the conclusion he was sleep talking and focused on going back to sleep.

After laying there with no luck, I reluctantly decided to get up and do something with my life before Jungkook got up. As I tried to shimmy out of his arms, I realized how strong he was, even in his sleep. He stirs around and I freeze, staring at his beautiful face. His gorgeous coffee brown eyes slowly focus, immediately locking with mine. I give him a smile, which he happily returned.

"Good morning darling," He says, his voice low and groggy. My heart skipped a beat at the tone of his voice, as well as the nickname.

"Good morning handsome," I say booping him on the nose. He scrunches his nose, surprised. I laugh at his expression, caressing his face.

"Your adorable kook," I mumbled loud enough for him to hear. He hums, smiling. Jungkook stares at me, taking in all my features. His eyes trail from my eyes down to every part of my face.

"I could get used to waking up to such a beauty by my side," He grins, slowly diverting his attention to my lips. I subconsciously lick them, making sure they aren't chapped.

I hold my breath as he slowly leans in, stopping just before my lips. I feel his hot breath against me, the anticipation killing me.

My patience grew thin as I closed the distance, hands finding their way to his hair and chest. He hums, gently returning the kiss. The way his soft lips moved against mine was perfect, melting together. I could feel his grin grow larger, as he pushed me so he was hovering over me. I gasp as his hand lands on my waist, his cold hand grazing my hot skin. I shiver at the contact, my face flushing.

We pull back when the need for air was unbearable, slightly out of breath. Jungkook stares at me, smirking. His gaze was fixed on me, enjoying every second of our time.

"Well, aren't you eager for me?" His smirk caused me to roll my eyes. Now it was my time to smirk as I pulled him down so his ear was right next to my mouth.

"How could I not be darling, you looked so hot laying there, begging me to kiss you," I whisper before immediately pushing him off and heading to the bathroom, leaving a dumbfounded Jungkook behind.