54. Abs

"Jungkook can you bring that box over here? Oh, and Jaehyun, can you grab the last of the stuff in my closet?," Today was the day I was moving out of my apartment. Even though Miyeon had gotten arrested and she wasn't a threat anymore, I didn't know if she shared my address with anyone. I did not want to wait and find out, so I decided to move.

Jungkook being the angel that he is, insisted on helping me, so I was making him do all the heavy lifting. Jaehyun was also insistent on helping me because he said he "liked cleaning". I was pretty certain the only reason he agreed was because Jungkook was helping. Those two had grown closer and I was glad, but whenever they were together they always managed to chip away at my sanity.

I sighed as I looked down at the brown packing boxes that were scattered around my once-cozy apartment. I could hear Jaehyun mumbling to himself as he shoved my old art and drawings into a box.

"Hey Somi," He calls out, looking at me with confusion . Jaehyun's voice breaks me out of my trance, and I look at him.

"Yeah?" I respond, trying to see what he was showing me.

"Why do you have a poster of Jungkook's abs..."I look at him weirdly. I didn't have any BTS posters...

"What do you mean-" Oh.

He was, in fact, not lying. Lo and behold, a very big poster of Jungkook's abs. I was as shocked as Jaehyun was because I did not remember owning that. We sat in awkward silence as I tried to find the right words to explain this, even though I genuinely did not know how that ended up in my closet.

"Okay, was there anything else I needed to move to the car-...?" Jungkook pauses as he walks in, looking at the poster that Jaehyun was holding up with no shame. We all sit in silence, staring at each other.

"Why... Why do you have a poster of my abs...how did you even get that..." He questions, looking at me. I shrug, not knowing the answer myself.

"I... actually have no clue. That's definitely not mine because I didn't even stan you guys before I started dating you so..." I mumbled. I had a sneaking suspicion this was Hana's doing, but I didn't want to rat her out. She would kill me if she knew I exposed her to one of the members of BTS.

We sat in awkward silence for a little while longer before Jaehyun finally rolled it up.

"Okay moving on from that, that was the last of the stuff in your closet, so all that's left is your cats and the furniture," He says, tucking the poster between his arm. I nod, appreciating how he stopped asking questions.

"Okay then, thank you guys, for your help. It would have taken me a whole week and a broken back to do this by myself. I'll get the movers to shift the furniture there. How about we all go out to eat? I'm starving," I suggest, standing from my spot on the floor.

Jungkook gives me a look, a shit-eating grin glued to his face. I roll my eyes at him, crossing my arms.

"Oh get over yourself Jeon," I grumble, watching as he giggles and shakes his head.

"There's no shame in admitting you got that poster to stare at my body," He teases as he wiggles his eyebrows, walking up to me with a wide smile. I groan, glaring at him.

"And why would I need a low-quality bootleg poster when I have the real deal right in front of me?" I tease back, looking up at him with a smile. His ears go red and he laughs, putting an arm around my shoulder.

"Get a room damn," Jaehyun grumbles as he steps outside, mumbling under his breath.

Jungkook laughs and I smile, turning to look at him. "Why don't you join him? I'll be out in a few," I say as he nods, kissing me on the forehead before stepping out as well.