6. Cluless

Today was the day I could finally get my precious car back. For some reason, my car really wanted attention because the mechanics had to fix almost every part of my car.  I wouldn't be able to see matcha boy today because my appointment was early in the morning and I was going to work later today, which was kind of disappointing.

The dealership was pretty far from my house so I had to wake up early and ride the train. As I was getting ready in the morning I decided to text Jungkook. It has been a few weeks since we started talking and Hana never shuts up about it.

It had gotten to the point where she made us a ship name saying we would amazing together. I didn't understand why she automatically assumed we would get together considering we were merely friends and haven't done anything together.

Jungkook and I had gotten pretty close even thought I hadn't seen his face. Honestly, I don't mind it because I know he has reasons, and I'm not one to pry. Besides, having to image what the rest of his face looks like was kind of fun. He was always super busy so I haven't met him outside of the cafe. I also had things to do after work so I wasn't mad at the lack of meet ups.

5:07 am

Cutie<3
Hey loser I won't be at work today because these raccoons have it out for me and slashed my tires so I'm going to get my car fixed today :(
if your drink isn't as good as it normally is it's because my coworker doesn't know shit<3
And I have to take the fucking train to get to the dealership and it's gonna take like an hour UGH

Jungkidding
Aww your not gonna be there? ;( i don't get to see your cute face then
OH WAIT if you're ok with it I could give you a ride to the dealership
I'm free for a while this morning 🙂

I pause as I read the messages he sent. Would it be weird if he dropped me off? I mean we just kinda became friends but it's not like he's a pedo, I've seen him in real life. Kinda. This would also be the first time we "hung out". I really don't feel like walking to the train station... Oh fuck it if I die, I die.

Cutie<3
Omg you would do that
ily kookie thank you ❤️ you saved my legs the pain
I'll send you my location, I'm already walking to a bus stop
Also pls don't kidnap me :0

Jungkidding
ok cutie and you're welcome
be happy I'm feeling nice 🙄
I can't making any promises, you're kinda cute ;)

girl on crack
EXCUSE ME!? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN
jungkook I swear to god if you kidnap me I will chop up your dick.

Jungkidnapper
HAHA somi I was kidding pls don't chop my dick
and besides, I'm too hot for that

girl on crack
well I can't exactly comment on that Mr mysterious
but I'm sure your ugly as hell, loser

mysterioman
I'll have you know many people think I'm hot🙄
and I'll show you...eventually

girl on crack
and the suspense increases

I walked up to the sign labeled "Bus Stop" and sent Jungkook my location. I didn't really want to give him my house address yet which is why I walked to a bus stop nearby.

I feel my phone vibrate and I look to see a message from Jungkook that read "omw cutie"

I smile at the nickname and connect my headphones. The first song that plays is Compass by the neighborhood. I hum along to the song while I wait for Jungkook.