Chapter 15: bondage

"They slipped briskly into an intimacy from which they never recovered"

──────⊱⁜⊰─────

𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒂𝒏 

We can't get to the elevator fast enough, speeding past the concierge who wished us a happy anniversary for a third time today.

I furiously press the button but Chris grabs me by the throat before the doors even shut, closing on another guest who was trying to get in with us.

I push my back into Chris's chest and he drops his body down to peel off my soaking panties. My cheeks burn as I step out of them and I swallow hard.

He slowly returns to his height, brushing his lips against my spine along the way.

I grab Chris's hand and pull him to our suite. As I dig in my purse for the key, he pushes me against the door and presses into me hard.

I hiss and chew my lip to not cry out loud and disturb anyone else on this floor, but I am totally prepared for any noise complaints that we'll receive tonight.

He pulls my hair and thrusts into me impatiently, aggravated by the layers of fabric separating our passion.

The light on the lock turns green and the door opens up, we go stumbling inside and I kick my mule heels across the floor just as fast.

Chris forces me against the wall and I remove his belt first, then his button-up with my teeth, and am amazed myself at how fast I could so do, but adrenaline is fueling every move I make.

I find Chris's cock against his thigh, erecting and he's rushing to free it.

I smile wickedly and stop his hands from working on his zipper.

"You, sit here," I whisper, walking him to the bench at the end of the bed. "and I'll be right back: I have something for you."

He hesitates to let my hands go but eventually does, spreading his legs further apart to sit comfortably.

First, I help him to a drink, and then I walk seductively to the bathroom.

My bag for this occasion is in the cabinet under the sink, waiting.

I slip out of my dress and freshen up first.

I'm excited to put on my new lingerie; a small black leather bra and matching crotchless harness-garters. Bought it specially for tonight.

I grab my phone and connect it to the speaker, that automatically powers on, and queues my playlist.

Enough time has passed, my body is fiending for this man, I cannot wait any longer.

I present myself in the doorway and bask in the priceless stunned reaction from Chris. His dark eyes look carefully over every inch of my body, lips parted.

He swallows hard and stalks forward with a video camera in his one hand, a melted jar of coconut oil in the other.

I raise one eyebrow at him for the props.

So it's that kind of night?

Chris's smirk comes across like he's just accepted a challenge, a look that both scares me and gets me wet.

The camera remains aimed on me as I model my new lingerie before it's ripped off of my body. Lingerie is always only for show, he doesn't ever like anything in the way.