Chapter 42: faire l'amour

"every gesture, every caress, every touch, every glance, every last bit of the body has its secret, which brings happiness to the person who knows how to wake it. She taught him that after a celebration of love the lovers should not part without admiring each other, without being conquered or having conquered"

──────⊱⁜⊰─────

Morgan

I'll admit I've had more to drink than I thought. It's all of those double shots Izzy convinced us to drink. She's trying to live through us since she can't consume any alcohol. Her pregnant ass.

I look over my shoulder and see Chris dancing with Jabari hanging on his shoulder, and Lee waving the hookah hose about wildly. Phil and Frank are shit-faced in the booth, I'm wondering what they had so I make sure Chris won't get a hold of it.

I rush Jas and our new friends at the bar so we can get back to the section already.

The group of five girls are accompanied by their one gay guy friend. They're a beautiful black group, no older than twenty-two, I'm sure, and super fun.
In the bathroom, one girl of the group recognized me from social media so after we hit it off, I invited them over to party with us.

I'm at the point where I'm giggling, kind of ditsy, have some liquid courage. Constantly shouting how drunk I am is a necessity for some reason. Any more and I'll be "white girl wasted."
I decide to smoke the hookah to stay at this feel-good level, though.

One of our new friend's aims the video flash at me so I strike a pose but break it fast by laughing, hoping it was cute enough.

One of the new girls starts to dance on me and we're playing to the camera. It's all love, the vibes are high. I don't think anything of it, it's the same way I dance with Izzy and Jas.

I lock eyes with Chris, though, and I guess he finally decides to notice me after an hour of neglecting me. He steps down from the couch as I'm dancing solo now in front of the recording flash, and grabs my throat.

"What are you doing?" He asks me, staring at my lips.

"I'm dancing." I smirk.

He kisses my lips and I naturally moan, it feels so good that I don't want to stop.

When Chris pulls away, I pout and he slaps my ass for it.

"Stop." His voice growls in my ear.

I turn to face him and move his hands back to my ass, not caring the cameras were still on us.

He smells so good, looks even better. This man makes me wet and he's hardly done anything, yet.

I chew my lip, staring at my boyfriend to earn another kiss.

"I'm really drunk." I practically whine in his ear.

Chris takes the drink from my hand and chuckles at me, saying, "I know, that's why you're dancing with your girls like that."

At the sight of Chris sensually licking his lips, I loop my finger in his pants and beckon for one more kiss. This one is long, deep, filthy. I love it. I love him.

I have to control myself as we are in public, but God, I could fuck him right here and now. Everything he does aids in my arousal, he's so painfully attractive without trying.