Part 8 - Aaron

(Anastasia's pov)

I felt bad for kicking him out but i didn't want to cry anymore today it's actually tiring.

*Text from my Aunt and Uncle saying they would be back soon*

________________________________

My Aunt and Uncle have just come home. They work together. They are not usually at home. I love the house to myself although i like when they are home as my Aunt loves cooking and is amazing at it.

"Hey Anastasia, we're home!" They shouted up.

"Hey guys how was work?" I came out my room into the hallway where they just walked up the stairs.

"Amazing"

Their work consists of lots of travelling and they go to some great places. I always love to see all the pictures.

My Uncle went out to the car to bring more things in when my Aunt saw the mess the house was in. Oh god i forgot to clear up.

"Right now that isn't my fault"

"Anastasia who's fault was it then it's a mess!"

"I've been going to school i just didn't realise the mess, it's the first time going back to school since my parents wen-"

"I know but this is no excuse, what's gotten into you? You can't just throw that excuse about all the time." I don't think my Aunt realised what she said until after she said it as she looked some what apologetic.

But that sentence still hurt.

"I'm still trying to grieve i can't just get over it so quickly like you did!"

"Really Anastasia you think i've got over it? Nobody has but you've made it change your whole life, we miss the girl you used to be"

"So do i, i miss my old life more than ever and i just want to talk to my mum again or hug my dad."

It hurt so much to say that tears started to fill my vision (for the tenth time today.) I ran upstairs locking my bedroom door behind me.

Why couldn't i be the girl i used to be, i lost her when i lost my parents.

I didn't pick up any phone calls and my Aunt and Uncle kept knocking on my door but i didn't want to talk to them, especially my Aunt. I can't hate her as she's given me house, food, money but what she said really stung. I admit it i'm lucky with everything i have got and own but my past is not as lucky.

________________________________

I was bored and didn't really know what to do so I decided to carefully go downstairs to get my car keys and sneak out.

it's 2:04 am and i find myself driving to his house and i have no idea why. I didn't know if his parents were home but i was going to risk it so i slowly knocked on the door.

"Come in Aaron." His voice, he's obviously awake.

But who's Aaron? I didn't text him i was coming as i dodged everyone's texts so it's fine he must just think someone called Aaron was here. I opened the door and tried to quietly shut it, i don't really know why incase i woke anybody if they were home even though they would of been woken up by his loud voice anyway.

When walking inside i followed the sound of the loud television.

"Hey it's not Aaron it's Anastasia" my voice starts to fade once i see he's not alone.

Giovanni had his arm around another girl while they were watching tv. His arm draped round her like this was normal, like they were comfortable? But who was she?

Why am i jealous? I shouldn't be , i mean we aren't anything, even though i really liked him all through my childhood and was heartbroken when i had to move away but he was there for me this week and i thought... obviously i didn't think enough.

"Sorry. I'm sorry i should have texted before i arrived, i need to leave."

"Wait Anastasia." He started to get up but i already turned my back to him, now walking away.

"No it's okay don't worry" I said looking him in the eyes before i shut the door. I slowly walked back to my car with the wind shoving me.

I waited in my car for a minute expecting him to maybe come outside or look out the window but there was nothing. No movement. Nothing.

I feel lonely in a word full of people and the one i chose to run to had his arm resting over a girls shoulder. The same arm he rested over mine.