Part 17 - His bed

(Anastasia's pov)

I'm the type of person who has to sleep in a dark room because even if there is a bit of light i can't sleep.

Which is why when the sun woke me up this morning i realised who's bed i was in. Gio's.

His bed was comfy though so technically it's not my fault. That was the best and longest sleep i've had of my life.

I look over at the clock with reads 5:02am. That's quite early but i did sleep early. Really early.

Although i was sprawled on his bed he's not here. That's when i roll across the other side to see a sleeping Gio on the floor in just grey joggers and no tshirt. His abs were showing perfectly in the light.

Am i dribbling? I think i'm dribbling.

I don't want to wake him up as i feel bad enough i took his bed. This reminds me of our old times when we used to have sleepovers every weekends. He still used to take the floor as i love sleeping in the middle of the bed.

One time when we were younger and he was staying round mine we slept in the same bed and i kicked him off. Let's just say he went home the next morning with a half broken nose.

I roll back across the bed and try to fall back asleep because i'm bored and my phone is dead.

________________________________

It's the last day off school before half term. Although i would like much more than a week off i'm still happy.

As i'm not in my house i realise i have no new clothes just my ones from yesterday they i slept in. I have no choice but to wear that to school but as it's cold i decide to just grab one of Gio's hoodies and throw it on.

"Why are you wearing my hoodie don't you have enough?"

"I can never have enough and obviously as this is not my house i don't have any of my clothes here."

"Alright" He bit back a smile which made his jawline more revealing that it already is.

"Quinn gave my car back last night so I'll drive."

"Okay." I wish we took his bike again, that was so fun.

________________________________

Arriving at school on time (i don't think that's ever happened before) and meeting up with Quinn and Bailee for first lesson.

As i'm sitting in my class drawing over my hand (i love it) an announcement loudly makes its way through the speakers of the school.

"Anastasia Amato, Anastasia Amato make your way to the principals office now."

Oh shit.

"Hi i was called to the principals office."

"Yes just that door on the right."

As i opened the door the principal looked at me up and down. Who does he think he is?

"Hi im-"

"Sit."

Oh i guess we are taking this the rude way then.

But as i didn't want to get on his bad side when i'm new to this school i decide to sit. This is killing me.

"Have i done something wrong."

"Yes. you've turned up late to mostly all of your lessons this week. Missed 5 lessons and left school twice in the first period."

"I can explain."

He didn't answer back so i cleared my throat because i realised that was worse than i thought.

"It's been very hard starting a new school and i have only been late to lessons as i don't know my way around much."

"Okay that may be a good point but what about yesterday, leaving school?"

"Well.."

Come on Anastasia think. Think.

"I got my period."

"So you had to leave school for that?"

"I leaked everywhere and i was so embarrassed."

The principal started to look uncomfortable.

"Well make sure that doesn't happen again, you can retrieve spares at the office."

No way was i ever going to do that but i nodded and walked out.

Walking back into my lesson Gio, Bailee and Quinn had their eyes on me.

"What happened."

"Did he shout at you?"

"Did you get detention?"

"Stop with all the questions and no it was nothing."

________________________________

Finally it was lunch because i'm absolutely starving.

Sitting down outside and eating with Bailee and Gio while Quinn starts doing tricks on his skateboard. I keep imagining how he would fall and crack his head open. Is that mean to think about?

"You know Anastasia when i first met you i thought you were a. What's the word?"

"Amazing, inspiring, stunning, beautiful, polite, gorgeous?"

"A bitch."

Bailee smacks him in the back of the head.

"Thanks Quinn i really appreciate that." I say while taking a big bite out of my sandwich so i don't say something rude back.

Gio and Quinn and laughing now as to what he said. Am i the only one to not find it funny?

"I wasn't that much of a bitch right?"

"No not atall." Bailee said. But that's Bailee she's my best friend of course she's always going to be on my side.

I guess i can sometimes be a bitch but like that just makes me who i am.