Part 9 - Crimson tears

(Anastasia's pov)

I ended up driving home as i had nowhere to go. I knew Bailee was out so when i got home i decided to text her.

*Hey Bailee are you still out?*

*Yeah i'm at a party do you want to come?*

Honestly i really didn't want to go but at this point i'd rather go to a party than be alone in my room. I just want to get out this house.

*I'll be there soon*

I rushed to my wardrobe finding a cute black Club L London dress.

It was perfect. I matched it with my black Saint Laurent heels but with gold lettering on the heel.

My eyes still red and puffy

My eyes still red and puffy. Trying to concentrate on the road ahead. I arrived after what felt like forever to get there but it was really only 10 minutes.

I spent 5 minutes just sat in my car preparing myself to look like i'm not an emotional wreck and wasn't jealous of him with another girl. I thought he felt the same of me as i felt to him, he was the only person i felt that safe around (apart from Bailee of course.)

I go into the party pushing my way in looking confident but realistically i was about to have a panic attack.

I really hope this takes my mind off my horrible fucking day because it was a rollercoaster, like the ones you go upside down in and that make your stomach drop and you want to throw up, yeah that..

I manage to find Bailee, she puts her arm around my shoulder, this girl always knows if something is wrong.

"Let me guess, it's about a boy?"

"Pass me the drink Bailee i don't even care what it is and i think you've also had enough." I don't think i know Bailee has had enough she's already stumbling.

She passes me the cup and i basically chug it down trying to drown out everything i'm thinking and feeling.

It obviously worked because i can't see much, i can barely walk so i sit on this old wooden table that will probably break if a couple more people sit on it (hopefully they don't because i don't want to talk.)

"Hey you Anastasia?" I think i brought that one on myself.

"Yeah i am?" He knows who i am but i don't have no clue who he is.

"Yeah Bailee told me you were coming and she's right nobody can miss you with how pretty you look tonight at my party." i feel a bit offended that i only look good 'tonight' but i'll take it.

He puts himself next to me and jesus i think the table will actually break in a minute because i heard a loud crack.

"What are you doing here tonight then?"

"Honestly i don't have a clue i don't like party's that much. What about you?" Did i really just say that when he just told me this is HIS party, it's fine i can blame it on the alcohol.

"You've had a lot to drink then" He laughs to himself (as i do not find this funny) while looking directly at me a bit creepily.

"Probably a bit to much" I snorted. Don't judge. It's the alcohol.

"That's great so nobody will remember this tomorrow"

"What do you mean?" Im so confused and i stare back at him but with a weird look.

TW

He puts his hand around my waist and i freeze, then he places his hand over my bra.

"What are you doing get off me" I say as loud as i can but still isn't loud enough for anyone around me to hear but him. I try get up but my legs are numb, i can't feel my head or see straight. I look around for Bailee incase she's in the same spot because my legs are paralysed and i really need her.

He grabs my arm and pulls me nearer towards him even when i try shove him he doesn't budge.

I feel a huge tug on my other arm dragging me back into someone's chest. I know the same heartbeat, it's Gio, i'm still angry at him but having my head on his chest is so comforting. I finally feel safe. I can breathe again.

Although i can't think my mind is still replying my past times when i got sexually assaulted, everything i tried to push to the back of my head is now rushing to the front and flooding me. I don't know what to do with myself until Gio let me go and next thing i know that weird creepy guy who touched me is now on the floor bleeding.

"What did you do to her." Giovanni shouted at him, his knuckles bloody.

"Did he hurt you Anastasia?" Now he's turned towards me and i don't even know what to say. I just stare at him and he stared back. I didn't even need to say anything until he was back where he started.

Gio started punching him again and again until blood covered the guys face, not like he didn't deserve it though.

"Come here stasia" He wrapped his arm around me helping me out but i still couldn't walk. I tripped over things on the floor that probably didn't exist, maybe it was my own two feet?

He ended up picking me up and carrying me. Probably the quickest way out this house. His smell calmed me down. I was looking in his eyes and it took me back to the times we had when we were younger, movie nights, hide and seek, playing tag in his back garden. He was my first ever love and i don't think that will change because i never looked at someone eyes the same way i get lost in his.

"Are you hurt, should i get you some ice, where did he touch you?" Gio was basically throwing questions at me.

"Who was she?" I whispered but couldn't keep my head up.

"I know it looked bad but i didn't have my arm around her, i was grabbing something i promise, she was a friend"

"A friend" I sarcastically laughed against his chest, it's always a friend.

He drove me home and kept asking the same questions but i didn't answer. I didn't talk nor give him eye contact because if i did i would forgive him for anything.