Part 23 - Last night?

(Giovanni's pov)

I remembered last night. She remembered last night and now we have to pretend it was nothing when it was definitely something.

I should of stopped it but i let her carry on.

That wasn't very "just friends" of us.

Walking to my car i watch as she gets in her matte black range rover. Her face is glowy and her cheeks blush. She is naturally beautiful.

________________________________

*Later that night*

(Anastasia's pov)

I'm lying in bed when my eyes start to fall heavy. A loud, blaring, booming ringing sound comes from the other side of the bed. I roll over expecting a muscly arm around me but it feels empty. Reaching over for my phone do i see Bailee's name. I should probably pick up.

"I think i drank to much." Bailee's voice sounds like post Harry Styles concert.

"You think?"

"You can't talk bad to me about what i drunk last night because i heard something way worse coming from your room." Shutting my eyes in frustration from her words because how did she hear that when i thought she was knocked out cold.

"You must of been dreaming."

"Yeah yeah anyway i am going back to sleep."

"You woke me up from my sleep, goodnight Bailee."

"Night Anastasia."

Rolling back over my head falls into my pillow, drifting off to sleep.

________________________________

*The next day at school*

Waking up to the sound of my alarm.

Snooze.

I get up feeling tired and nauseous as i barely ate yesterday.

Slowly walking to my wardrobe to discover all the clothes i wanted to wear were in the wash. As i could not be asked and was feeling unwell i put on my black juicy velour tracksuit matching with my black fur boots and my prada re-edition velvet mini bag.

The outfit:

Unhurriedly walking into school i get many looks but it's just because there jealous

Unhurriedly walking into school i get many looks but it's just because there jealous. Although i am late you will never see me running for anything or anybody.

"You're late Anastasia."

"I know i'm late." I sigh while taking a seat.

I can feel Giovanni's eyes peering over at me. It's distracting me. I don't even know what lesson i am in. Looking back to the teacher i remember it's maths.

Maths. First period.

I slump back in my chair. At least i'm comfy but i also look great. Writing down the information on the board but something is keeping my mind occupied. I can still feel his eyes on me.

Turning to look at him. It's like a staring match. He is looking straight at me. I roll my eyes and look back down at my work.

Finally, the bell rings.

Quinn and Bailee were not in this maths lessons or second period so we meet them at break.

"The weekend was fun." Quinn spoke out from the silence.

"It was definitely something. I wish i remembered it." Bailee looked confused as to why she couldn't remember like she didn't drink cup after cup.

Bailee can take her drinks and says she's fine and can't feel anything so she drinks more then 30 minutes later she's either passed out or hugging the toilet bowl and only those two options.

Me and Gio haven't spoken today and Bailee and Quinn can see the awkwardness so they decide to get up and leave the two of us. So it's just me and him.

"I need to go to the cafeteria i didn't bring any food." That halfly wasn't a lie, i did forget my food but i also just wanted to get away.

It's not that he did anything wrong i am more embarrassed of myself.

For the entire rest of the day i try to avoid him. Maybe i can try sleep off the embarrassment still because i can't go a whole day without a conversation with him. It wouldn't be fair.

________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter i have been so busy recently and just wanted to get another chapter out!

This was sort of a filler so the next one will be more conversation between them two.

Thank you for taking the time to read my book. Love you!💋