Part 12 - High

(Anastasia's pov)

I woke up with tired eyes. I rolled over looking at the time and shit i'm going to be late for school (again but my Aunt doesn't have to know).

I got out of bed reaching for phone and walked around to my huge walk in wardrobe. I'm in love with it!

Anastasia's wardrobe:

I was still wearing Gio's  hoodie and decided to keep it on because it's too comfy and i don't want to be more late trying to pick out a whole new outfit

I was still wearing Gio's  hoodie and decided to keep it on because it's too comfy and i don't want to be more late trying to pick out a whole new outfit. I throw on some black lulu lemon leggings (they are so comfy). Then i realise i actually do look like i have rolled out of bed and don't like the leggings with this outfit so i change into some blue jeans and blue jordan's.

Anastasia's outfit:

I then go to my dressing table and quickly cover the (Louis Vuitton) bags under my eyes with some concealer and use my new dior blush which i absolutely adore!

________________________________

While getting in my car i look at the time and i'm already five minutes late and haven't even got out the driveway. I think to myself should i just stay home at this point but i need to go in as i've already stayed off a lot and i'm new to this school.

I arrive to school half way through first lesson and find that Bailee (she started the school a month before i did), Gio and Quinn aren't there and they are all supposed to be in my lesson. Where the absolute fuck are they because i am not doing this stupid fucking maths by myself.

We all have a group chat together we made on Bailee's birthday and i text them.

*Start of chat*

Anastasia* Where are you all?? I am not doing maths by myself.

Bailee* Anastasia your never in first lesson so we wouldn't of known you would be here!

Quinn* We are all fucked up come to the toilets.

*end of chat*

Well that doesn't seem weird atall.

I slowly get up from the back on the class trying to sneak past everyone and especially the teacher. She is always angry and in a bad mood. I've never seen her smile.

"And where do you think your going Anastasia."

Oh shit.

"I really don't feel well i think i might throw up." I fake gag then i start to run out of the class and it's not like she'll chase me.

I don't know which bathroom to go to but i decide i'll go to the one me and Bailee always hang out at if we forgot the homework and don't want to get in trouble or detention.

I tried opening the door but it was locked.

"Hellooooo?" i whispered quietly incase it wasn't them. I mean how embarrassing would it be if it wasn't them.

"Come in" There was a lot of giggles especially coming from Bailee and why did it smell of..

"What are you guys doing?" I said to them with the same whisper.

The smell of weed was so strong. I quickly rushed in and locked the door behind us.

Bailee looked dead sprawled out on the floor.

Ewe the dirty floor.

Gio was laughing his head off. Quinn, well he was in his own world, i don't know what world but when i came in i think he started looking abit more alive and passed me the joint.

I slowly sat down in this small space against the door. There was about 3 joints getting passed round. God this weed was strong. We were all high. Especially Quinn as i said he was in his own world and now telling us how there was a beach on the floor and we are all sat in sand. When your high you laugh 10 times more and also when things aren't funny and we all thought that was absolutely hilarious.

We were laughed so much until we heard footsteps. Everyone stopped laughing and went so quiet except from Quinn. I shoved my hand over his mouth which probably hurt him quite a lot. Sorry not sorry i am not getting caught because Quinn decided not to hold on his laugh.