Chapter 2

Victoria's POV

It's about 7pm now and I walk in the woods. I'm alone, the lads wanted to stay at home and chill while watching TV. Okay let me tell you about me.

I'm Victoria and I'm 18 years old. I live in London with the lads from One Direction. Why do I know them? Cause Harry is my best friend. I'm also from Holmes Chapel and we spend time together since we're 10. Living with Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn is just awesome! They often aren't at home because they need to promote or they are on tour. Or they rehearse till midnight or later. And I have to work too so sometimes we don't really have time.

It's already dark but I'm not afraid. I know the woods like my pocket. I feel something by my leg and trip.

"Shit." I whisper to myself and look what the reason was.

A girl in a beautiful dress ans heels is on the dirty ground. There is a bit blood on her head, probably she hit it at a rock. I don't wonder, she wears heels.

I try to call Harry to come here but my phone just died. So I lift her up and carry her out of the woods, to the lads and my flat. I knock on the door and Louis opens. When he sees the girl his eyes grow wide and he asks who she is.

"I don't know Louis. Can you lay her down on the sofa?"

"Of course" he says and takes her from my arms to the sofa.

When Harry walks into the living room he looks surprised at this girl.

I kiss his cheek and tell him what happened. Don't think Harry and I are a couple, we just kiss our cheeks as 'hello' and 'bye'. I look at myself and I seriously need to shower now. My skin is dirty because of the earth.

"Make her feel comfortable when she wakes up." I say and walk to the bathroom.

I put off my clothes and take a shower. I start thinking about who the girl could be and what had happened before I were there. There are so many possibilities.

I walk out of the bathroom only with a small towel around me because I forgot to take other clothes with me. I need to walk through the living room to get to my room. Harrys jaw drops down.

"Shut your mouth Curly I just forgot my clothes." I say cheeky and we start laughing.

I already have my shorts on and I'm about to close my bra when Harry storms in.

"She's awake!" he shouts and helps me to close my bra. We both always act cool when moments like this one happen. We're both not the type to be like "don't look at me I'm just in underwear". And we're best friends so it's nothing bad actually. I put on a loose shirt and we walk back to the living room.

"Who are you?" I ask her and smile.

"My name is Scarlet. But that's the only thing I know." she answers slowly.

I introduce all the lads and myself and I see a smile appearing on her face. I guess she knows and likes One Direction.

It's really late it must be around 10pm and the guys have rehearsals tomorrow. That's why they all go to bed and try to sleep.

"You can sleep in my bed." I say to Scarlet and she smiles at me.

"Thank you. You're so nice to me even though you don't even know me. Well I don't even know myself at the moment."

"That will change soon."

"I hope it does. Do you work tomorrow or are you still in school?"

"I'm not in school anymore, I work as a receptionist in a hotel near here but tomorrow I have a day off so we can do whatever you want to do."

"Okay I'll tell you tomorrow. I'm really tired I should sleep now."

"Okay sleep as long as you want to."

I lay down on the sofa and try to sleep. I hear someone walking into the living room.

"Hello?" I ask silently.

"It's me Vic, Harry. I'm sorry if you woke up because of me."

"I didn't even fall asleep don't worry."

"It's the sofa isn't it?"

"I guess so."

Before I know what happens he lifts me up and walks into his room where he puts me on the bed.

"You'll sleep here tonight." he says and lies down too. Soon we're both asleep.

Hii ♥ so I'm happy that this idea came up in my mind cause I know that I will love this fanfic ahah what do you think about the chapter? :)

Lots of love,

Victoria ♥ xx