Chapter 3

Scarlet's pov

I wake up and I don't reconize it. I start panicking. Am I kidnapped or something ? I wanna scream, but then everything comes back. Me running away from dad, tripping and then last night. Victoria found me. I hear my stomach making noices, which means I'm hungry. I get out of the bed I was sleeping in and try to find the main room, hoping someone's awake. When I walk into the livingroom, I see a few other boys. I don't see the little wall and walk against it. Gosh, I'm so awesome when I just woke up. The boys' head shot up. 

'Who are you?' One of them asks.

'I'm Scarlet' I say.

'Okay. and why are you here?' asks another one.

'Well Victoria found me yesterday' I say calm. One of them looks a bit stressy.

'Oh don't worry, I'm not a fan'

'No she's not' I hear a voice from behind me. I turn around and see Victoria'

'Morning Scarlet, can you tell me who you are now, cause you couldn't remember yesterday' she says when she sits down.

'Uhm yeah, I remember now. I am Scarlet, I'm 19 years old. My parents are the King and Queen from The Netherlands, so that makes me a princess. I ran away from meeting the Queen of England, how awesome am I. My dad abuses me and that's why i ran away. And now I'm scared' I say. All their eyes are widen. I hear some footsteps running from behind me and when I wanna turn around, I'm crushed in a hug. 

'You can stay here, right lads' the hugging boy says.

'Yeah. I'm sure Victoria would love another girl in the house, and I'm sure the other girls would love to meet you' One says. The hugging boy pulls away, and boy he is hot. 

'I'm Zayn' he says. I smile.

'Scarlet'

'Yeah I got that'

'I'm Liam'

'I'm Niall'

'I'm Louis' the other boys says.

'And that's Harry' Victoria points behind me. I turn around and see a boy with curly hair, in only his boxers.

'What's up' he says.

'Hey I'm Scarlet' 

'Nice name'

'Don't flirt with her Styles' Victoria says.

'We have interviews today' Liam says.

'Can we have a girlday ?' I ask Victoria and she nods.  

'Let's go shopping, maybe with the other girls ?' She asks. I nod.

'Yeah okay, I need some other clothes'

'You can borrow mine now' I nod and together we walk to her room.

'Scarlet, this are Kayden, Kirsten and Ash' Victoria says.

'Girls, this is Scarlet' They all hug me.

'We should couple you to Louis' Ash says. I giggle.

'I'm Zayn's girlfriend, so hands off' she says after that. I nod.

'I'm Liam's' Kirsten says.

'Niall' Is all Kayden says. I  think she doesnt really like me.

'Who are you anyway ?' she asks then. Everybody goes quiet.

'I uh, I ran away from my parents'

'So you think we can take care of you ? Just go to your parents' she says and than walks away. I just stare at her.

'Kayden!' Kirsten yells.

'What ? Look at her, she's just gonna hurt them and us'

'You're hurting her!' Victoria yells.

'Shut up to her' Ash says.

'It's alright. I'll go back to my dad, who can rape me everyday and then beats me up after it. Yeah, I would really do that and hurt you on my way' I say. Kayden's eyes widen.

'I. I didn't knew that. sorry' she says.

'Don't judge a book by it's cover, you won't know the story' I say simple. She just nods.

'I'm really sorry for her Scar' Victoria says and that's when I freeze.

'Don't call me Scar please' I say in a soft voice.

'Why not?'

'The reason why Im called Scarlet is because my dad gives me scars, he calls me Scar' They just nod. Gosh, my dad. He'll kill me if he finds me.

AN

Sorry that's a bit short, but I have not much time this week. Hope you like it :D xx Pascalle