Chapter 5

Scarlet's pov.

NO FUCKING WAY. It's okay if he does it to me, but not to Victoria ! The doctor got her stiches in her stomach. I am not normally angry. 
'Scarlet, please relax, it's okay'
'NO it's not. Look what he's done to you. He does that to me every day, but he can't to you. That's not fair. I'm gonna go back, so he can leave you alone' 
'No don't go. I'll be fine, we need to stay away from him' 
'How ? He's here, we're here. He can easly find us' 
'We'll protect you' Louis says. I smile. 
'Are you okay Vic ?' she nods with a smile. She's wrapped in Harry's arms. 
'You know, you two would make a lovely couple' Louis says to them and they both blush. 
'Let's play truth or dare ! ' Niall shouts, which makes us laugh. We all nod and sit down in a circle.  

'I'll start!' Louis yells. 
'Harry truth or dare ?' 
'Truth, I don't trust you' Harry answers, which makes Louis gasp. 
'Fine, what do you feel for Victoria ?' he starts blushing. 
'Uhm, well.I might have a crush on her' he says while blushing. Everyone awhhs and Victoria just blushes. 
'Okay, Scarlet, truth or dare?' 
'Truth' I say. 
'What's your story with your dad ?' I take a deep breath and look around, the girls all looking worried. 
'So basicly, my parents called me Mona when I was born. When I turned 7, my dad started to beat me up. I got scars and thats when he changed my name into Scarlet. I got scars and he liked it. When I turned 12, he started to rape me or just touch me. Since then he also cuts me and I also do it myself' I say, feeling tears rolling down my cheeks. I feel an arm around me, pulling me into him. I look up and see Louis smiling down at me. 
'I'm here for you love' he says. I nod and let the tears come. Louis draws circles on my back, which calmes me down. 
'Okay I'm good. Uhm, Niall, truth or date ?' 
'Dare' 
'I dare you to not eat anything in the next 2 hours' his eyes widen. 
'A dare is a dare mate' Louis says. Niall nods slowly, looking rather sad.

'Victoria, truth or date ?' Liam asks. Liam had to quote a scene from Toy Story, Zayn had to wash out his hair products, Kayden had to re do his hair, Kirsten had to lick Nialls foot and Ash had to dance a song on Just Dance 4. Now, Liam asks Victoria. 
'Uhm, dare?' she says, not sure about her answer. 
'I dare you to snog Harry' She blushes immediatly and the girls giggle. You can see Harry's cheek getting red to. Slowly they lean in and start kissing. 
'SNOG NOT KISS' Liam yells. I laugh a little along with Louis. We laugh the most from their awkwardness. When they pull apart, Harry whispers something into her ear and she nods. 
'Louis, truth or dare ?' 
'Dare' 
'I dare you to snog Scarlet' she says and then high five's Harry. My eyes widen. I know this boy for what, 1 day ? He turns to me. He closes the space between us and kisses me softly. He pulls me closer and our kiss turns into a snog, like they want.

'Let's go to Nando's' Niall says. Everybody agrees and the girls all change. [pic on side]

'What can I get you? ' our waitress asks. I have no idea what to get, as I'm not from here. I sit next to Louis, and he helps me. 
'Get this' he whispers. I nod. 
'This one please' I show her the menu and she nods. 
'Thanks Lou' I say. He smiles. He grabs my hand under the table and I smile. 
Ever since that kiss, we're pretty close. He flirts with me, he holds my hand, or he just touches me on my arm or something, and I pretty much like it.

1 hour later, we walk outside, and everyone wants to go to the park, so we go. But I'm freezing. 
'You okay love? ' Louis asks. I nod, but I'm shiffering. 
'Here, get my jacket' he says and puts it over my shoulders. 
'Thanks Louis' I say and kiss his cheek.  Then I walk to the rest. Gosh, why is Louis making me feel like this ? 

AN

Heeyy :D I'm so sorry that it's this short :( But i have no ideas anymore. 

xxx Pascalle <3