Chapter 22

Victoria's POV

Scarlet is still mad. Great what shit I've done. To be honest it hurts but I actually have so much pain at the moment so that it isn't that bad I guess.

After Louis told us about that he wants to marry Scarlet I leave to go to the kitchen. That has three reasons. The first is that all of the lads and the girls look at me as if I'm not normal anymore except of Harry and Louis.

The second one is that I actually want to be alone. I mean I tried to kill myself don't be mad at me when I need some time to think. 

The third reason is rather funny or not choose what you want but I'm hungry. So I take some bread and butter. The doctors said I can't really eat because of my stomach. When we talk about it it really hurts... I try to look like everything is fine but I fail a bit and when Harry enters the kitchen he notices that.

"What's up love?" he asks a bit worried.

"Everything is fine, it's just my stomach." I answer trying to smile.

"Go to bed. NOW. I'll take some food with us and then you eat in bed."

"No Harry everything is fine."

"Don't tell me it is when it obviously isn't"

"Harry, I feel awful, I can't even tell you. that Scar hates me makes it even worse! I tried to kill myself what do you expect? that I'm happy?" I say a bit louder and start crying.

"Babe, it's gonna be better. I'm here for you, Louis is, and the other guys too." he says and pulls me into his arms helping me to stand and letting me cry on his shoulder at once.

"That's the thing, they aren't."

"I bet they are."

"Did you notice how they looked at me the time I was in the living room?"

"That probably was just.." he wants to say but I cut him off.

"I know what I see. It's not a dream. Let's go to bed now." I say and take his hand so he follows me.

I put on one of Harry's shirts. It smells like he does. Cologne Bleu de Chanel. He likes it the most. Then I lay down in our bed and Harry puts the blanket on me that only my head isn't covered.

"You look so cute. Like a baby." he says kissing my nose. 

"Aww and you look hot, like always." I say and he laughs.

"I had a surprise for you in New York."

"I.. I'm sorry for leaving and uhm trying to kill myself... anyway what was it?"

"I prepared a place in the park for us, just for us. There were candles and blankets and everything."

"Ohh... I'm sorry. I really am."

"It's okay love, we'll do something like that when you're better again."

"Okay. Well I'm tired I should sleep now."

"Goodnight baby. Sleep well." he says and puts his arms around me. Soon I fall asleep.

The sun is shining and I wake up. Harry isn't next to me anymore. Like it was in New York. there is only one difference between today and New York.

I feel a bad pain in my arms.

I look at them to see what's wrong. There are deep and long cuts on my arms. From my shoulders to my wrists. One cut on each arm. It bleeds much. The blankets are full of my blood!

"What the fuck..." I say and get out of the bed. I clean both of the cuts in Harry's and my bathroom when I see a note in the sink.

It says:

the bitch hunt starts NOW. be prepared what happens next x

"I hope it's just a bad joke of one of the girls or guys." I say silently and walk to the terasse.

I sit down on one of the comfortable chairs and just stare at the sea. I'm totally in my thoughts when I hear someone saying.

"What do you have on your arms."

I turn around to see Scarlet. I say "None of your business, you hate me anyway. Oh, and when I tell you, how can I know that I can trust you and that you don't go to tell Harry again."

"Listen, I just did that to protect you."

"You know what I tried to do? I tried to help to get your dad into jail! I know more than you do and didn't tell you cause it would break you."

"Tell me what it is."

"To make you break even more and that everybody here hates me more than they already do? No, I don't need that. you don't need to worry, everyone in the house loves you. trust me. Then theres the other side, that everybody hates on me. I said things I regret, I was just angry. I said sorry. You don't forgive me, then okay but you should leave me alone I mean come on what do you want? That i feel worse than I already do? That I leave the house, harry, this life? You know how hard it was for me to leave London because I love it so much. I did it for you. I did so much for you. I even cut for you!"

"But you didn't need to do all that things for me!"

"Scarlet you're my best friend! Well I don't know if I can still say that because yeah you know you hate me. Oh, and should I have you stay in the woods? Just on the ground? you wouldn't know Louis if there wasn't me."

"Should I say thank you now? Who do you think you are?"

"What happened to you? You were so kind..."

"Vic, guess what? I don't care anymore. I don't care if whatever it is on your arms kills you or something else. You're not important for me anymore."

"Good to know." I say and run on the street. Before I get to the next corner I don't stop running. 

I start crying again. Then someone taps me on my shoulder and I turn around.

"June? Is that you?"

"Yeah, why are you crying?" 

"It's a long story and actually I don't feel like telling it, I'm sorry. I hope you're not the next one who is mad at me."

"I couldn't. Where are you going?"

"I don't know. Just somewhere random. where life takes me haha what about you?"

"On my way to Startbucks  you wanna join?"

"I don't have any money with me."

"It's okay. A tea doesn't cost much let me pay for you."

"You know that I dislike coffee?"

"Yeah, I know pretty much about you." 

"That sounds creepy... haha well do you maybe have a vest with you?"

"Yeah I have. Why do you need it?" she asks and I show her my arms. Her eyes widen a bit. I put her vest on and she smiles at me. We're talking a lot and then I need to go back to the house.

"Sadly, I gotta go again..." I say and sigh. Before I leave Starbucks I give june her vest back and say thank you for the tea.

Back in the house everyone sits in the living room and when I walk in they all stare at me like I'm an alien except of Harry and Louis. Oh, and Scarlet she looks at me with hate in her eyes.

"Look at her arms." she simply says with an evil smile. That's when I start being mad again. She shouldn't have said that.

hiii ♥ so a new chapter again! 4 in one day + night we're good :p haha hope you enjoy reading!

Lots of love,

Victoria ♥ xx