Chapter 24

Victoria's POV

"Vic? The test is.. it is." Scarlet starts.

"It's POSITIVE." I scream and cry even more. Scar pulls me into her arms and lets me cry as much as I need to.

"Shhhh, you don't know if it's from the king." she says trying to calm me down.

"But what if it is his child?! The chances on the baby surviving when I wanted to stab myself are so low! Scarlet I don't want a baby from him! There's only one person I would want a baby with and that's Harry." I say crying even more, not able to speak anymore.

"Girls? Who of you is crying? And why?" I hear a voice with irish accent on the other side of the door. It's  Niall. I can't answer so Scarlet does

"Vic is crying, she, she's" before she continues she looks at me and without a word I know what she means. I nod to show her that she can tell him."

"She's pregnant."

"What? Pregnant of Harry? That's not a bad thing why is she crying?"

"We don't know if it's from Harry." Scar says her voice getting a bit lower and turning sad.

"Did... did she cheat on him?" Niall asks. Scarlet opens the door quickly and pulls him into the bathroom.

Then I say actually loudly "Hell no! I could never ever cheat on him! He's all I ever wanted, I couldn't deal with cheating on him!"

"Then what happened?! How is it possible to be pregnant of someone else without cheating on Harry?"

Harry's POV

momently I'm in the living room watching TV when I get a text. From Niall. Why does he text me? We're in the same house...

From; Nialler :)

Walk to the bathroom but stay there and listen. xx 

I quickly get up and run to the bathroom. I listen to the conversation.

"We told nobody about what happened in the hotel but uhm Scarlet's dad ra.. raped us..." Vic says and I can hear her crying. It makes tears appear in my eyes too.

"So either she's pregnant of Harry or Scar's dad?" niall asks.

Wait what? She's pregnant? I hope it isn't the king's baby, I'd be really, really angry. If it's his baby I wouldn't leave Victoria, she can't change being raped by him and I couldn't leave the love of my life. Did i just thought that? Love of my life? Gosh, she's doing something great to me. I think I want to marry her but I'll wait because of Louis and Scar, it would be a little bit weird if  we ask our girlfriends at the same time. Really weird...

The door opens and Vic walks into me.

"I wanted to look for you I need to tell you something, well if you haven't heard it already..." she says with tears on her cheeks.

I wipe them away with my thumb and say "I heard it and I'll be there for you no matter if it's my child or not, I'll never ever leave you!" 

"I love you Harry. More than you can imagine."

"I can imagine cause I feel the same way for you" I say and kiss her passionate.

Niall and Scarlet both say "Awwww." 

The next moment her phone rings and she accepts the call and leaves the house to go on the terrasse.

Victoria's POV

"Is this Victoria Wieland?"

"Yeah, it's me why are you calling?"

"We noticed something on the pics we made."

"What is it?"

"Well don't be shocked but you're pregnant."

"Ahhh, oh my god do you know how good these news are? Thank you so much for telling me I must be the happiest person right now."

"You're welcome miss. Have a nice day! Bye."

"Bye."

Harry's POV

Victoria runs into the living room and jumps on top of me because I lie on the couch. She often does that, she likes to be on top of me. I have no problem with that because I love having her near me. It's a special feeling you know? Well, she seems pretty happy!

"Guess what?" she asks happily.

"What?"

"IT'S OUR BABY IT'S OURS OH MY GOD WE'RE GONNA HAVE A BABY!" she shouts and gets up from me to start dancing and I join her.

"You two are weirdos." Louis says. He just got home with Zayn and Liam.

"She's my perfect weirdo." Hazza says kissing my cheek.

 "Two weirdos, perfect for each other." Scarlet says with a huge smile.

Then Liam asks. "What's the reason that you two dance?"

"VICTORIA IS PREGNANT OF HARRY!" Niall says and joins us dancing.

Then Kristen, Kaden and Ash come downstairs too and laugh when they see us dancing.

"You guys know what? We need to celebrate that. Let's do something nice, there is a great restaurant on the beach not far away from here, or we just stay here and do something nice." Louis says.

"Can we go out? But without such a desaster like in New York." Scar says and giggles.

"Something like that will never ever happen again." I say and hug her.

"Girls, let's get ready!" Ash shouts and we walk away from the boys. Scarlet kisses Lou and then we follow Kristen, Ash and Kaden.

hiii ♥ writing chapters for this fanfic is actually pretty easy for me at the moment haha i hope you enjoy reading as much as we enjoy writing!

Lots of love,

Victoria ♥ xx