Chapter 18

Victoria's POV

Harry and I are already in the restaurant room to eat breakfast.
"You know you look gorgeous even when you just wake up." he says what makes me blush a little.
"Harry stop telling me things that obviously aren't true" I say and start laughing.
"It is true, if I had to kiss every beautiful part of you then it would need really long cause you're perfect to me every single part of you."
"I know why I love you." I say and kiss him gently on his smooth lips.
"I love you too." he says and deepens the kiss.

Our heads shot up when Louis and Scarlet walk to our table.
"morning guys" harry and I say and they say it too.
"Vic, I need to talk to you can we leave the table for some moments?" Louis asks me and I nod.
We walk out of the room and I ask "What's up Louis?"
"Why did you tell Scar that you come with her?"
"Why did she tell you?"
"Cause I said that I go with her."
"You can't."
"Oh and you can? Come on seriously do you think you can protect her from her dad?"
"No but I have a reason to go with her."
"And I have none? I love her so much!"
"Louis she's one of my best friends! And I got a letter from her mum too! At first I just wanted to go with her because she's one of my best friends! And when I read the letter I wanted to go even more! There's a way to get him into jail!"
"But what if her hurts her even more?! What are you going to do then?"
"You don't know how strong i can be when my friends are in danger!" we're both yelling at each other.
"You know what? Just because you found Scar you have no right to go with her! And did you even tell  Harry about your plans? What do you think how he will react?"
"I don't think that! Louis what happened?! We used to be pretty good friends! And now you're just making me mad!"
"Victoria! Stop acting like a bitch!"
"You know what Louis, I'll go now I don't need to be called a bitch from you." I say pretty angry and walk into Harry's and my hotel  room.

I walk on the balcony and sit down on the chairs. With my bum on one and my legs are on another one.I feel some tears coming i and quickly wipe them away. I keep thinking about what just happened. Am I really a bitch? Yesterday people also said that to me. Is it true? I mean when Louis says that... He always tells what he thinks.

I look at my twitter and look for some mentions which hopefully cheer me up. There are some but I also read a lot of hate. How amazing... I think they don't get that they actually hurt people! I close the twitter app again and walk into the bathroom.
I want to take the little knife our of my bag and think about cutting but then it comes to my mind what I actually want to do. I put the knife away again and start crying. I just let the tears stream down my face when I hear a knock on the bathroom door.

"Whoever you are go away." I say, well actually kinda shout.
"No, we still need to talk." The voice says and Louis comes in. He sees that I'm crying and immediately sits down next to me. 
"Here is the letter. If you think it's better to go with her when you actually should work, with your best friends, then go with her and make sure the king goes into jail." I say when I hand him the piece of paper I got from Scarlet's mum. 
"I don't mean about going to the netherlands. I'm sorry that I called you bitch. I didn't mean that like I said. Just see it as the beautiful, intelligent, thin, cheeky, happy way like you did in Miami." he says with a smile.
"You read that?"
"Yeah, I read everything you tweet. Hope you don't think that's creepy." 
"Lou, I also read every single one of your tweets."
"You do?"
"Why not?" 
"Is everything fine again?"
"I think so. But Louis, please don't ever call me bitch again. It really hurts."
"I promise. Oh and by the way tonight Hazza and I planned a surprise for you and Scar. You should wear fancy dresses."
"You know what that means?"
"I have no idea, tell me."
"We need to go shopping!" 
"Hmm okay, do you wanna eat breakfast or do you skip it? Cause if you do we all can leave now."
"Let's go shopping!"

Hii ♥ sorry you needed to wait sooo long for the chapter :( i hope you like it! a comment or anything would be nice :D

lots of love,
Victoria ♥ xx