Chapter 9

Scarlet's pov

Great, just great. My own mum doesn't believe me. I should've shown her my scars. The boys and girls haven't seen them. I'm scared to show them. Why can't I have a normal life ? Without a dad who abuses me. Without a mum who won't believe me. Without scars. Without being scared when someone looks at me with anger in his or her eyes. Without having flashbacks or dreams. But with the boys and girls. 

If they weren't here, I don't know where I would be now. I'd probably killed myself by now.

I trace my scars on my wrists. They're ugly and I hate them. My dad always forced me to cut myself, and after a while, I started doing it cause I wanted to. I'm so glad that Victoria found me.

Louis' pov

I'm so glad Victoria found Scarlet. Everytime I see her, my heart beats 100 times faster.

I become nervous and don't know what to say or do. 

Thousands of butterflies come into my stomach.

I keep rambling

And I just stare at her.

How can I ask her out ? What's the perfect way. I walk up to Harry when Victoria walked away, to talk to Scarlet.

'Hazza Bear, what is the perfect way to ask Scarlet out ?' I ask him.

'Uhm, what about taking her on a date and ask her afterwards ?' he says.

'That's to normal'

'Uuhh, write it in the air ?'

'Not bad, any other ideas?'

'Well, what do you wanna do, cause you don't like my ideas' he says. 

'i'm sorry Haz. It's just, I want it to be perfect. Like she will remember everything, the whole night, forever. I want her to be mine and always think back at this'

'I have an idea, but you need to wait till our performance tomorrow' he says. I nod, waiting for his explanation.

*Next Day*

I'm so excited. I hope Hazza's plan will work. Before our performance, we will talk to the audience, when Scarlet isn't near us. I asked the girls if they wanna keep her busy till 20 minutes before. I get out of bed and start getting ready to go to the Arena.

*At the arena*

The arena is now full and we have 30 minutes before we start. Harry comes walking to me and together we walk on stage. Everybody start screaming but we signalling them that they need to be quiet.

'Look, I wanna ask the girl of my dreams to be my girlfriend tonight, but I need your help' everybody listens, I just see it. 

'You all know how we do Twitter questions. Well, I want that you ask if she can come on stage. Then she has to come. Then I want all the sections to have a card, a big banner and writing on it Will You Be Mine. We need three sections, which are Section 10, 20, 30 and 40. So it will be a line. So please, go tweeting the questions, not everyone has to do it, just make sure someone did. Paul will give you the banners. Thank you already' I talk and Harry and I walk off stage. I hope this is gonna work. 

'TIME FOR TWITTER QUESTIONS' Harry yells in his mic. Everybody starts screaming. I look backstage and I see the girls, including Scarlet. 

'First question is for Niall'

'Which song do you like most to perform ? Well I like Rock Me' Niall says. 

'Last First Kiss I think' Liam says.

'Little Things' Harry and I say at the same time. Everybody laughs.

'I like She's not afraid the most' Zayn says.

The other 3 questions were ; do the Joe please. Who is your celeb crush and what's your favourite song. I know this is my question and I know which one it is.

'It's your turn Lou' Harry says with a wink.

'Alright. Ah, it says; Can You Let Scarlet please come on stage. Scarlet ?' I look at her and she looks horrified.

'Come on Love, they wanna see you' She shakes her head, but the girls push her on stage. She shots me this really painfull looks, like; I'm gonna kill you later- Look.

'Now everybody, this is Scarlet' I say and take her hand. She is shaking. I say in my mic 'NOW' She looks at me confused and I let her look at me, till I know for sure that it's done.

'Well Scarlet, why don't you look in the crowd' I say with a smile. She slowly turns her head and she gasps. The Banners say ; WILL YOU BE MINE ? X LOU  She smiles and turns to me. She nods and says ; Yes Off course Lou.  I smile and throw my mic at Harry. Then I walk closer to Scarlet and Kiss her. I hear AWW's from the Crowd, and the boys.  

Scarlet's pov

Louis is the cutest guy ever. I get butterflies by even looking at him. And when we touch, I feel sparks. That's exactly what I felt when he kissed me on stage. They are now singing their last song and the girls and I are waiting for them. When I got off stage they all hugged me. They knew about it. I see Louis sneaking looks at me once in a while. I smile at him whenever he looks. Before I know it, the guys are walking to us. Louis kisses me and hugs me. 

'Ew, Lou, go shower first' I say. He chuckles and walks away.

*At Home*

'I'm exhausted' I say. Louis nods.

'Same, let's go to sleep' I nod and we walk to his room.

'Can I borrow your shirt Lou?' I ask.

'Off course Love' I put on his white shirt with blue stripes. He smiles when he sees me. Before I can reach for the bed, I'm being pushed against the wall.

'Fancy seeing you here' Louis says. He has his arms on either side of me, so I can't leave.

'Yeah, what are you doing here ?' I say with a wink. I don't even get an answer. Instead, he crashes his lips to mine. He moves his hands to my waist and I put my arms around his neck. He moves us to his bed and lays down on top of me. When we are breathless he pulls away and smiles. He rolls of me and snuggles close to me. I lay my head against his chest. 

'Good night Babe'

'Good night Lou' And then I fall asleep, peacefully.

AN

Heeyy :D I hope you all like this story as much as Vic and I like it :D Ugh, so in love with this story :D

Anyway,,,, byeeee ! xx Pascalle <3