Chapter 4

Victoria's POV

I can't believe that Kayden was such bitchy to Scarlet. Well I don't want to believe that. But when I think about how it was when I first met her. She is kind of jealous I think and she shows that to the people who could get between her and Niall.

*FLASHBACK*

"Hey I'm Victoria. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Kayden. Wait you're not in love with Harry are you?"

"I'm not. I'm his best friend."

"Okay make sure you don't fall in love with Niall. He's mine."

"I'm not going to fall in love with him. Why should I?"

"I don't know I just wanted to tell you."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

We're in Hollister at the moment.

"What's your favourite colour so we know what you could like?" Ash asks Scarlet.

"Uhm, I like green the most but I also like other colours just show me if you find something beutiful. You girls all have a great style!" she answers with a smile.

"Okay so what about this top?" I say and show her a light green strapless top.

"It looks awesome!" she says and we take a few more clothes. I also find a dress. It's dark blue and also strapless. It's pretty short but it's warm in London at the moment so it's okay.

We buy all the clothes we tried on. Ash, Kayden and Kristen also found clothes they like.

On the way to Startbucks I'm walking with Ash and we're talking about the lads and new styles and stuff. Kristen is next to us but doesn't say a single word. Maybe she's just tired.

In front of us I can hear Scarlet and Kayden talking.

"I'm sorry Scarlet. I really am. It's just that I'm actually afraid that people come between me and Niall and I just don't know what to do now cause I feel really bad. I had no right to judge you."

"It's okay Kayden. Let's forget it and have fun in the future."

"Thanks babe, you're so kind."

"Girls, what if someone recognizes Scarlet? I mean she's a princess isn't she? I think about that since you told us this in the shop." Kristen says, nearly shouts.

"I don't know. Probably the best is to run away?" Ash answers her question.

"We're 5 girls there could something happen to one or two of us?" Kayden says slowly and we all start thinking.

"Well this one or the ones only want Scarlet so if she manages to get away everything is fine isn't it?" I say. Well it sounds more like a question.

"I guess you're right so just run away Scarlet." Kristen says and she nods.

Finally we're at Starbucks. It's already getting darker outside it must be late already. We order coffee and tea to go. Finally, the first time my name on my cup of tea is written right! It makes me smile a bit and when we all have what we ordered we go outside again.

"Scar? Is that you? Scar! Come here!" We hear someone yelling behind us and turn around.

Scarlet's eyer widen and she says "Run for your life I tell you later who this guy is!" And with that we start running as fast as we can. Nobody dares to look back. I'm the slowest, see the thing is I don't have good stamina and I'm not fast at running. Bad for me, I trip over my own legs and fall.

"Ugh why do I trip so often lately?" I say to myself and look if I can still see the other girls.

But I can't. I stand up again and turn around. then the big shock. Someone stands next to me. He grabs my wrist and starts talking to me "Why did you run away?"

"Why should I tell you?"

"Cause otherwise you would regret it."

"I don't know you why should i talk to you?" He pulls me with him in another street where nobody walks. That's weird. Usually people are everywhere here.

"Again why did you run away?"

"Cause I found that creepy that you know my name so I thought it would be better to run." I lie.

"Don't tell me lies stupid girl. I know you aren't Scar." he says and takes a knife.

"W- What are you doing?" I ask him and my voice trembles.

He doesn't answer he just pulls up my shirt and slides the knife on my stomach. I have a deep cut. Before I know what I'm doing I throw the tea in his face and run away.

My stomach really hurts but I keep running till I'm home. I'm already very weak when I enter the huge appartment.

"Vic? Why is your shirt bright red? It should be white!" I hear Harry saying a bit in panic.

I see the other lads and girls too but then everything goes blurry.

"Her dad." I say and point at Scarlet.

It all goes black when I break down.

Hii ♥ I'm already in love with this fanfiction ahh omg haha I hope you like the chapter! please comment vote and tell your friends to read it :)

Lots of love,

Victoria ♥ xx