Chapter 19

Scarlet's pov

Harry and I sit together when Louis and Victoria are both gone. Awesome. 

'Harry, Victoria wants to come with me when I go back to The Netherlands' I say. Harry let his fork fall and looks at me with his eyes wide.

'but I don't want her to' I say. He nods.

'Me neither' he says.

'You need to talk to her, maybe she'll listen to you' I say. He nods.

'You should talk to Louis, he wants to come to' Harry says.

'Shit, no one can come'

'Why don't you tell the police about this?'

'You think they'll believe me. The king of The Netherlands abuses his own daughter'

'You can show them your scars and texts' My eyes widen.

'Okay, let's find Louis and Victoria to come to the police with me' Harry nods and we walk to the room.

Just when we want to open the door, Louis and Victoria come out with smiles on their faces.

'We're going shopping' Louis says.

'That has to wait' I say. They look confused.

'We're going to the police' Harry says.

'You sure?' Louis asks me.

'It's the only way to stop this'

*At the police station*

'Can I help you?'

'I want to report someone for abusing me' I say. Her head shots up and she looks at Louis and Harry.

'No not them, my dad' her eyes widen.

'Go to that office sweetie' she says. I nod and walk to it. I knock on the door and a police man opens it.

'The lady said that I should go to you' I only say. He nods and lets us in.

'So whats up ?' he asks.

'Well, I'm abused by my dad, and now he is forcing me to go back to him other wise he will hurt those guys families' I tell him. He nods.

'And all the family?'

'No, one of each family'

'You make it sound like there are more'

'Because there are, but they're in Miami'

'So ,where you from?'

'The Netherlands'

'Is your dad the king?' I nod.

'Show me the text' I give him my phone. His eyes widen.

'I'll call the police in The Netherlands and have him arrested' I nod.

'I need pictures of your scars and stuff' My eyes widen. Louis grabs my hand.

'Babe, it's alright' he says. I nod slowly. Some officer starts taking pics of my arms and legs.

'I need you to lift your shirt up' she says. I nod slowly and pull it up. She gasps. She quickly takes the picture.

'Your back?' I nod and turn around. She takes the pictures and I can put my shirt down again.

'We'll let you know. Can you give us your phone number?' I nod and write it down.

'Can we go shopping now?' Louis asks. I nod and we walk away.