Chapter 15

Scarlet's pov

I walk to our bedroom. Louis lays in bed with his phone. He looks up to me with tears in his eyes. 
'Lou, what's wrong ?' I ask him, worry filling me.
'Look' he shows me his phone. This is what I see.

@TommoLover_; @Louis_Tomlinson You should dump @ScarletMontez. SHe's ugly and fat !

@iHATEScarlet; @Louis_Tomlinson why would you be with Scarlet, she's ugly and messed up.

@ScarWhote; @Louis_Tomlinson Scarletis only gonna break your heart cause she's a whore !

 That are just some of the tweets he got. I look at him, holding back the tears. 
'Lou, it's okay' I say.
'No it's not ! They don't know nothing about us ! Nothing. They just call you those names because of your dad!' he yells. I'm really fighting the tears.
'Baby, they shouldn't say those things. Cause you are amazing. Listen to this' he says and then starts to sing. 

People say we shouldn't be together.
We're too young, to know about forever.
But I say, they don't know what they're talk-talk-talking about.

'Cause this love, is only getting stronger.
So I don't wanna wait any longer.
I just wanna tell the world that you're mine girl.

Oh, they don't know about the things we do.
They don't know about the ''I love you's''.
But I bet you if they only knew. 
They would just be jealous of us.
They don't know about the up all nights.
They don't know I've waited all my life.
Just to find a love that feels this right.
Baby they don't know about, they don't know about us.

One touch, and I was a believer.
Every kiss, gets a little sweeter.
It's getting better, keeps getting better all the time, girl.

They don't know about the things we do.
They don't know about the ''I love you's''.
But I bet you if they only knew. 
They would just be jealous of us.
They don't know about the up all nights.
They don't know I've waited all my life.
Just to find a love that feels this right.
Baby they don't know about, they don't know about us.

They don't know how special you are.
They don't know what you've done to my heart.
They can say anything they want, cause they don't know about us.

They don't know what we do best.
Just between me and you, our little secret.

But I wanna tell 'em, I wanna tell the world.
That you're mine, girl.

they don't know about the things we do.
They don't know about the ''I love you's''.
But I bet you if they only knew. 
They would just be jealous of us.
They don't know about the up all nights.
They don't know I've waited all my life.
Just to find a love that feels this right.
Baby they don't know about,
they don't know about the things we do.
They don't know about the ''I love you's''.
But I bet you if they only knew. 
They would just be jealous of us.
They don't know about the up all nights.
They don't know I've waited all my life.
Just to find a love that feels this right.
Baby they don't know about, they don't know about us.
They don't know about us.

 I let my tears roll. Their song describes our situation really good. 
'I love you babe' he says.
'I love you too Lou' I say back. Louis sets his phone on the night stand and we fall a sleep.

*NEXT MORNING*

'Babe wake up' I hear a voice say. I wanna roll away, but I'm being pulled to someone. I groan.
'LEt me sleeep' I say. The person chuckles.
'Babe, everyone is gonna swim, come on' it's Lou offcourse. I open my eyes and look into his. I smile.
'Good morning Lou' he smiles.
'Good morning beautiful' he answers. He kisses me softly.
'I'm gonna change' I say. He nods and lets me go. I walk to the closet and grab my bikini. I walk into the bathroom and change. My bikini is greenish. I walk back out and search for a towel, a big one, so I can lay down on it. I look up to see Louis staring.
'Lou?' he shots his head up.
'Oh uh.. I .. uh.. your stomach' he says. I know exactly what he means. Shit, haven't thought about that. I wanna walk away but Louis grabs my arm. '
'Babe, listen. It doesn't matter. I just didn't expect it. You are beautiful, don't worry' he says. I nod slowly.
'I'm scared of what the others will say' I say. He nods. He hands me a towel.
'I'll beat them up if they say something wrong' he says. I smile and kiss him.
'You go, I'm quickly gonna brush my teeth. Be right back' I say and he nods. Louis walks away and I brush my teeth.

Louis' pov

I walk in the garden with the pool. Everybody is there.
'Listen up !' I say. Everybody turns their attention to me.
'Scarlet is coming in a few, and I saw why her dad called her Scarlet. Don't stare or make a rude comment, cause she's really scared !' I say. They all nod.
'What's up then mate?' Liam asks.
'Her whole stomach is covert in scars. Big ones, but also small ones' I say. I see Ash and Victoria with the most shock in their eyes. 
'She wanted to change when I looked at her, so please don't. Just be happy' I say. They all nod. I hope they will keep their promise.

Scarlet's pov

I walk into the garden and nobody seems to notice me. Louis stands at the edge of the pool, with his face to it, talking to Harry. When I'm close, Harry notices me. I put my finger by my mouth, signalling him to shut up. He nods a bit, saying he saw it. I am now right behind Louis. I nod to Harry.
'Lou?' he asks.
'Yeah?'
'Turn around' Louis turns around and on that moment, I push him. He falls in the water, causing me to crack up laughing. I hear a few people laugh along. When I finally calm down I look up. I see Kaden looking at my stomach. She's the only one. She looks discussed. I look at Kaden. She doesn't notice me watching. Nobody else is watching to my stomach, which I'm happy about. But Kaden is making me insecure. I put my arms over my stomach. Louis follows my eyes and he looks a bit pissed when he says Kaden watching. But then I feel something on my back. The next thing I know is that I'm in the water. When I come up, I hear people laugh. Louis is in front of me. I turn around and I see Niall with a smirk on his face. I send him a death glare. I feel someone sneeking their arms around me. I turn around and see Louis. 
'Everything okay babe ?' he asks me. More like a whisper. I nod. 
'Only KAden' I answer in a whisper. He nods.
'I'm sorry babe'
'It's okay'
'HEY NO WHISPERING ! WE WANNA KNOW WERE YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!' Stupid Harry yells. 
'Uhm right...' louis says. 
'We were talking about how I felt when Kaden stared at my stomach' I say with a smile. Everybody stops with talking. Kaden looks up at me.
'I'm sorry. It's just,, i never saw something like that' she says. She looks down, emberrassed.
'It's okay, I know how it feels, I feel discussed by it to so you're not alone'
'I'm not discussed. I just feel really sorry for you' she says.
'Then why did you look discussed?' I ask. She looks up with a red face.
'I'm sorry Scarlet'
'It's okay. Let's have fun okay' everybody starts talking again. Louis turns me to face him.
'I'm so proud of you. I can't wait for New York' 
'Me neither' I kiss him. I look at Victoria and Harry. They're like Louis and me, kissing. Ash and Zayn are just laying with each other, Zayn having his arm around her. Kirsten, Liam and Niall are in the pool together. And Kaden still sits on a chair, probably being really emberassed.
'Give me a sec' I say to Louis. He nods and I  go over to Kaden. She looks up. I sit down and cover my stomach.
'Kaden, you don't have to feel sorry. It's okay. You have no idea how many people have done what you did. But then worse' I say.
'But I do feel sorry. I never should have looked like that. I just... I was so shocked. I never thought it would be that bad. I'm really sorry Scarlet, please forgive me' she says. I hug her.
'Off course I forgive you. And I also know how many times you wanna call me Scar, instead of Scarlet. I wanna move on, so you can say Scar if you want. I just need to see it as a nickname, not like a name because of me. By the way, I love your bikini' I say. She smiles and hugs me again.
'Thank you Scar' she says. I smile. We stand up and jump in the pool. I swim over to Louis.
'I'm so proud of you' he says. I smile and kiss him. I have my arms around his neck and his are around my waist. He lifts my legs up and I put them around his waist. I giggle.
'You are the cutest' I hear someone say. We pull away and I see Kirsten with Kaden smiling at us.
'Thanks' I say. They giggle and swim to Liam and Niall. Harry and Victoria are laying next to Zayn and Ash. I see that Louis' phone lits up. 
'Lou, I think you have a text' I say. He looks and nods.
'Yeah who cares' he says.
'But what if it is important, Like Simon' I say. He nods and gets out the pool. He walks to his phone and I see him reading something. His eyes widen. 
'Uhm, guys..' he says. I get out of the pool quickly and walk over to him. Before he can react I grab his phone and read the text.

From Unknown; Hello Louis. You have a week to give my daughter back, or else I will hurt someone of all your families. Harry; Gemma. Liam; Nicola. Louis; Lottie. Niall; Greg  Zayn; Waliya.  One Week lads.. ~ King of TN. 

I stare at the phone. Louis reads it out loud. Everyone's mouth is dropped open. 
'Well I guess that I need to go back' I say.

CLIFF ! I'm sorry Vic ;) I'm sorry, but I can't upload the pic of the Bikini's. Maybe I'll do that later :) xx Pascalle