Chapter 31

{AN : I changed this chapter due the new book Coldness :$ I'm sorry that it turned out this way but other wise we had a big problem for Coldness :(}

Louis' pov

After everything that happened, I wanna marry Scarlet soon, really soon. I just want to be with her, whatever it takes. So, that's what I'm gonna ask Scarlet. She's laying on bed. I let her have some rest. I thought she deserved it. I see her eyes fluttering. She opens her beautiful green eyes and looks at me. 

'Hey baby' I say. She just replies with kissing my cheek.

'Babe, I wanna ask something' she looks up at me with a questioned look.

'After everything that happened, I just really wanna marry you, what about next week?' her eyes widen a bit. 

'That fast?' she asks. I nod slowly. She thinks, I know that face. But then she smiles.

'I'd love to' I smile and kiss her passionate. She responds with putting her arms around me neck. I deepen the kiss, rolling us over so I'm on top of her. She smiles and starts pulling my shirt up. I help her and throw it to the other side of the room. Then I put my lips back on hers. She trails over my abs and stomach. I smile and I feel her smile to. I pull her shirt up and put it over her head, throwing it away to. Soon she's only in her underwair same as me. I grab a condom. She grabs it out of my hand and throws it away. I look at her, raising an eyebrow. She just smiles and kisses me.

'You sure?' I mumble through the kisses. She nods. We kiss and you know what happens next.

*Next Week*

Scarlet's pov

I'm freaking out. Literly. I think I'm pregnant cause I feel sick. I need Victoria. I'm sitting in my dressing room, waiting till Kirsten, Ash and Victoria come to help me. Ash walks in first.

'Helllloo'  she says happily. I just smile.  Kirsten and Victoria walk in to. 

'Can one of you please buy me a pregnancy test please?!'  I say, stress in my voice. All of their eyes widen and Kirsten runs out, with her wallet in her hand. Ash starts straightening my hair while Victoria does my make up. Just when I'm done, Kirsten is back. I quickly take the test and go into the bathroom. I do what I need to do and walk out. 

'Guys, I'm freaking out' I say.

'What happened?'

'Well, last week, after Louis asked to marry this day, we started making out. And you know what happened. We talked about a family for longer now, and I thought I was ready. But I'm stressing to much now'

'Go put your dress on and w'hen it's on, we know it' Victoria says. I nod and lift myself in my dress. It's a white strepless one. It floads over the floor. I walk out and Kirsten, Ash and Victoria's mouths fall open. I giggle. I hear a beep. I freeze. Victoria takes the test and hands it to me.

Positive. I start smiling and feel a tear.

'I'm pregnant' I say. They all hug me, carefully off course.

'You look beautiful' I turn around to see Harry. He wears a black jeans, a white shirt and black blazer. I smile. Harry kisses Victoria. Kirsten, Ash and she walk out, going to the alter to wait for me. Harry looks at the test, but can't see what it says. 

'Am I gonna be an uncle?' he asks with a smile on his face. I nod and he hugs me.

'Ash and Victoria are gonna kill you if you ruin my hair and make-up' I warn him. He chuckles and hugs me less tight. He grabs my arm.

'Ready princess Tomlinson?' he asks.

'Almost Tomlinson, and yes' I say. He leads me to the end of the door.

We got a little room build on the beach. Cause you know, I wanted to marry on the beach. Harry opens the door and walks out with me on his arms. I feel so nervous. I look up and see everyone standing up. It looks gorgeous. I look to the people and they smile. I see Ash, Kirsten and Victoria behind the place I'm supposed to stand. I then look to the right. Zayn, Niall and Liam are standing behind Louis. I see a real smile on Niall's face, a real one, since Kaden died. He had it hard. I look at Louis and our eyes lock. He smiles, a really big smile. We reach him and Harry 'hugs' Louis and hands me over. Louis kisses my hand and I smile. Harry takes his place directly behind Louis. We turn to the man who reads all those things, boring. We listen carefully and say what we have to say. Till it comes to the I Do's .

'Louis William Tomlinson, do you take Scarlet Mona Montez to be your beloved wife, through sickness and health. To love till the death takes you apart?' 

'I do' Louis says, with a lot of confidence in his voice.

'Scarlet Mona Montez, do you take Louis William Tomlinson to be your beloved husband, though sickness and health. To love till the death takes you apart?'

'I do' I say. Louis smiles. We both put out rings on.

'I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride' Louis leans in and kisses me gently. I hear everyone around us cheer and clap. We pull away and look around. I smile.

'I love you' Louis says. I turn to him.

'I love you too' I tell him.

We're having a party at our house. I hug everyone. I see my family. They also hug me, saying they're sorry for my mum and dad. I thank them off course, although I try not to think to much about them. 

It's time for Louis and I's first dance and Never Say Never starts playing. {Not the JB one}

I lay my head on Louis' shoulder.

'Lou?' I whisper.

'Yeah?' he whispers back.

'I'm pregnant' I whisper again. I lift my head up to look him in the eyes. He smiles the same smile he smiled when he saw me walking down the isle. He kisses my passionate, while we're dancing. When we pull apart, Victoria and Harry are dancing to. Same as Ash and Zayn. Niall is talking to Liam and Kirsten. I look at Louis. 

'I love you so much Scarlet Tomlinson' he says. I smile.

'I love you to Louis Tomlinson' I answer.

I shot up in my bed waking up Louis on my way. I look around the room, then at my hand. No ring. What the hell ? That looked so real. 

"Baby ? What's wrong?" I hear Louis' voice ask me. 

"nothing, just a dream" I say, cuddling into Louis' body. Just when I'm about to fall asleep, my phone starts to buzz. Damn it, really ? At this time ? 

I open the text and freeze. 

"Babe ? Baby what is it ?" I just hand Louis the phone and hear him gasp. 

From : Unknown

You may not believe me, but I'm not dead. He put it all in sence to get to you. I heard he is dead though. You need to find me. I don't know where I am. Please come and get me. Love your mum

 Well, that changes a lot.

Hellloo (: Sorry that it took a little bit longer than usual. I hope you like the chapter. 

The dress is on the side, along with Victoria's dress. Ash and Kirsten are wearing the same dress, but both different colours. 

Lots of love, Pascalle <3