Chapter 13

Scarlet's pov

'I'm here for my daughter' I hear the voice say. I am scared now. It's my dad. I look in panick at the others. Louis pulls me off and runs to his room. I look at him with my eyes wide. We can still hear them talking. 

'She's not here' I hear Victoria say.

'I know she's here'

'She just left, she knew you were looking for her and she ran away without telling us' Victoria says. Wow, she is a good liar.

'Where did she went then?'

'I just told you, I don't know. I hope you find her, we didn't even like her that much' Victoria says and then I hear the door shut. I break down a little. Louis hugs me tight.

'It's gonna be okay love. We're going to move somewhere else where he can't find you' Louis says. I shake my head.

'Whats wrong?' 

'I don't want you to put away your lifes for me. I should go to dad' I say. It's his turn to shake his head.

'I'm not letting you go. NOt ever. Please, let me help you' he says. I want to shake my head, but he kisses me. I kiss him back. He smiles into the kiss and I do to. When he pulls away he looks in my eyes.

'Please. Scarlet I wanna help you' he says. Then I nod slowly.

'Okay fine' I say. He smiles and pecks my lips again. We walk back to the others. They're talking about moving.

'Guys' Louis says. Everyone turns around. 

'We should discuss where we're going' Louis continues. Everybody starts discussing.

'What about Miami ? My dad hates America, he will never search there' I say. Everybody nods.

'I LOVE MIAMI!' Niall shouts, making everyone laugh.  I notice Victoria looking sad. 

'Vic ? What's wrong ?' I ask her.

'It's my fault' she says. Everybody turns to her.

'What is ?' I ask her. Harry hugs Victoria but she stands up.

'Your mum. It's my fault. The things I said, it's all my fault. You should hate me' she says. She wants to walk away but I grab her.

'Babe, listen to me. It's not your fault but my dad's. I can never hate you, cause you saved me. You saved me from them. I love you Vic. It's not your fault. Remember in the bathroom the other day. Vic, you are the most amazing person ever. Don't ever think it's your fault. Pleae Vic, it's not your fault' I say and then I hug her. I feel her cry.

'Thank you Scar' she says. I freeze. Scar.. That's all I ever be. I pull away. I try to smile but fail, off course.

'I'm gonna pack' I say before I run to my room. I shut the door and collapse on my bed. Why do I have this rough life. I hear the door open.

'Go away!' I yell. I hear nothing, only the door close. I think she or he is gone, but then I feel someone draw cirlcle's on my back. I know it's Louis. He is the only one that knows that it will calm me down. He starts singning. 

'Where there is desire there is gonna be a flame. Where there is a flame someone's about to get burned. But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die. You gotta get up and try try try' 

I feel myself calm down. He sings another song.  My favourite song. 

'I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth. But if I do, it's you, it's you they add up to. I'm in love with you and all these little things. You can't go to bed, without a cup of tea. And maybe thats the reason that you talk in your sleep. And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep, though It makes no sence to me. I know you never loved the sound of your voice on tape. You never want to know how much your weight. You still have to squeeze into your jeans but you're perfect to me. I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth. But If I do, it's true, it's you they add up to. I'm in love with you, and all these little things'