Chapter 23

Scarlet's pov

I can't believe I just did that. But she deserves to feel the pain I felt when she told me those things. 

She's gonna regret saying anything like that.

Everybody is staring at her. She looks like she's gonna explode. I stand up and walk to the kitchen.

When I turn around I see Victoria there, angry all over her. 

'Hey Vic' I just say with a smile. I see that she's holding in everything she has.

'HOW COULD YOU?'

'WHAT ? MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE I FELT WHEN MY 'BEST FRIEND' TOLD ME THAT SHE THINKS I LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING. OH YEAH, THATS HOW I CAN DO THAT' 

'You told Harry about out plans!!'

'And that's bad ?! Who the hell do you think you are? Judging my life ? You're a bitch and everyone knows it !'

'No, you're the bitch ! Telling secrets to others! Did you do it ? Those scars?'

'No, but I know who did. I'm not gonna tell you. But it's someone who hates you even more than I do' I tell her. She looks so mad. If looks could kill, I'd be dead.

'WHO?!'

'I'm sorry, I can't tell you' I say. And that's when she snaps. She grabs a knife and stabs me in my stomach. I fall to the ground and everything turns black.

Louis' pov

We're letting them fight. They need to do this so they can make up. But then, we hear a loud crash. Harry and I run to the kitchen. First thing I see is Victoria holding a knife with blood on it. The second things, I see Scarlet on the floor, blood coming out of her stomach. I push Victoria on the side. 

'Scarlet, wake up. Stay with me' I say.

'Call a fucking ambulance!!' I yell. I look at Scarlet. She looks so pale. I feel her breathing.

'Her heartbeat is slow!!' I yell. I grab a towel and put it on her wound and put presure on it. I turn to look at Victoria who looks like she can die to, but then because of guilt. 

'How could you do this?' I ask her. She just looks at me. Pain in her eyes.

'I'm so so so sorry' she says. I just look at Scarlet again. I hope she makes it.

*Later*

They're having surgery. Scarlet lost so many blood. They said it can take hours, so they'll call when she's awake.

 It's been a few hours now. Victoria stayed at the hospital, letting her cuts check out. Then my phone starts ringing. 

'Hello ? '

'Is this Louis Tomlinson ? Friends or family from Scarlet Montez and Victoria Wieland?'

'Yes'

'Well, I have no idea how, but they're not here anymore. I guess they are going home'

'WHAT?' 

'They're not here' That was all it took me to throw my phone away.

Scarlet's pov

I wake up in a dark room. My stomach hurts like hell. I look up to see Victoria crying.

'Vic?' I say softly. She jumps up.

'I'm so sorry Scar!'

'Me to Vic' I tell her. She hugs me.

'Where are we?'

'Your dad found us' My eyes widen.

'Why does my stomach still hurts?'

'Because your dad raped us both' My eyes widen again.

'No way'

'Yes way'

'Did he.?' I'm cut of by Victoria.

'No he didn't use protection' she says.

'I was out when he raped me, but he forced me to watch him rape you, it was awfull' she says. I nod.

'How are we gonna get outta here?'

'Well, I have my phone I guess' I nod and she hands it me. I dial Louis number. 

'Where are we?' Victoria stands up and walks to a window. 

'Miami Beach, near by Lincoln Road' she says. I nod and press the green phone.

'Hello ?'

'Louis, it's me. Can you come to Lincoln Road in Miami Beach?'

'Scarlet ?! Are you okay?'

'Yeah just come fast please. It's by the Marseilles hotel' I tell him.

'Harry and I will be there in a few' he says and then I hang up.

'Where's my dad?' "

'I don't know'

*20 minutes later*  (It's about 30/35 minutes from Miami to Miami Beach, I know, but that would take to long)

I see Louis' car outside and he and Harry get out.

'LOUIS!' I yell. He looks around.

'LOOK UP' I yell again. he looks up and I see him smiling.

'ROOM NUMBER?' Louis yells.

'I HAVE NO IDEA'

'Okay, we're going to search, stay there!' he yells. Then he and Harry run inside.

'Did Louis just tell you to stay here?' Victoria asks. I nod.

'He's so stupid' she says. We both giggle. I then hug her tight.

'I''m sorry that I said those things' I say.

'I'm even more sorry. The things I said were really cruel'

'Let's get over it ?' she nods.

*10 minutes later*

We hear a knock on the door.

'Scarlet ? Victoria?'

'LOUIS!!' I yell. I hear them trying to open the door.

'Get away from the door' we take a few steps back. Then we hear them say. 

'1 2 3' And then they run against the door and he falls open. I run to Louis and he lifts me up. I cry a little in his shoulder.

'What happened?'

'He-he got us' I say. I look at Victoria who is hugging Harry.

'Louis?' she asks. Louis looks up to her.

'I'm really sorry' she says. He smiles and hugs her.

'Let's get out of here' Harry says.

*A few days later*

I hear Victoria crying in the bathroom.

'Vic?' I knock on the door. She opens it and pulls me in. She doesn't say anything, just pushes something in my hand. I look down and it's a pregnancy test. But what it says scares me.

POSITIVE

Helllooo :) So, we wrote 4 chapters yesterday and I'm proud :D So, Victoria is pregnant ? But from who ? Scarlets Dad, or Harry ? And Scarlet ? Whats happening to her or her dad ? We don't even know yet :D Okay so I just don't know what to say anymore, so bye ~ Pascalle <3