Chapter 32

Victoria's POV

"Tell me you're kidding" I say but Louis shakes his head and shows me the message.
I look at Scarlet who is still not moving.
"Scarlet?" Louis says softly.
"We need to find her. As fast as possible." Scarlet says and stands up.
"Not so fast girl, you're in shock you should go and sleep now." Louis says caring.
 "I need to find her!" Scarlet says, well rather shouts.
"You don't need to find her alone. We are all here. We will help you." Harry says.
"Harry is right. And Louis as well, you should go sleep or something to calm down a bit and we will start to think about possibilities and stuff." I say and hug Scarlet. She cries into my shoulder and I rub her back. We stay like this for some time and then we think it will probably be better if we all leave now.

We all drive home and the first thing I do after putting my shoes off is that I walk into mine and Harry's room to call someone where I know he will help me. My brother.

(V - Victoria; J - James)
 V; Hey James, do you have time?
J; for you always, what's up?
V; Well, I need your help
J; how can I help you?
V; Scar's mum isn't dead and  we need to find her.
J; Vic, you won't need my help, you can do it alone you know that right?
V; I need you! don't  you dare to not come here!
J; but I'm busy! I can't just come over.
V; i always come when you need me and now you wanna tell me you don't?
J; no it's just that agh i actually need to work
V; but without you it maybe won't be successful
J; i will come, just for you. i'll come later or tomorrow, i need to get a train and stuff love you little sis. bye
V; Love you too, bye. 

I walk into the living room where everyone sits and everyone stares at me. The expression in their faces says that they're shocked. But what happened?
"What's up?" I ask worried. Still no answer.
"Uhm hello?"
Then Niall says "why do you cheat on Harry?" 
"What? Why should I cheat on him?" I ask confused. 
"The conversation on your phone..."
"That makes me cheating?" 
"You said that you love him!That you need him!" Harry says and storms out of the house. I want to follow him but he closes the door right in front of my face.
"That was just my brother.... I asked him to help us find Scarlet's mum..." I say when tears come up. I walk out to the terrasse with the pool and sit down when I start crying. I put my head on my hands and let all the tears come out.
I feel a hand on my back and turn around. Scarlet pulls me into a hug and lets me cry into her shoulder.
"It hurts that he thought, that you all thought I'm cheating on Harry.Well he still thinks I do... I couldn't ever cheat on him. Never Ever. We're engaged get a baby and then that! is that fair?!"
"Shhh, it isn't and Harry will know that too. It's gonna be fine." Scar says rubbing my back.
"I hope so, I don't want him to do anything stupid now."
"None of us does."
"Well I think I have an idea how to find your mum, well who can help us for sure."
"Okay, then contact this one" she says with a smile and I walk into Harry's and my bedroom. 

I try to call my parents but there is a message that the number has been cleaned. I try to call the neighbours from my parents and after some time someone accepts the call.
"Hi, I'm Victoria. the daughter of your neighbors, the Wieland's do you remember?"
"Yes, I do, why are you calling?"
"Well, I can't call my parents anymore and I need to find them."
"Nobody told you?"
"Told what?"
"Nobody even told your brother?"
"Miss, I have no idea what you are talking about! What happened?"
"Uhm, you parents, they were killed."
"What? Tell me you're kidding." 
"I'm sorry, they died some months ago..."
"Okay well thankyou uhm bye." I say last and hang up.

Tears come up again, but this time because I still love my parents, no matter if they kicked James and me out of the house. They did it to protect us. And now they're gone. I close the door and lock it. I need time now. 
Just then I hear a knock on the door.
"Babe, open the door please, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have thought you were cheating on me it was the dumbest thing I did like ever." Harry says softly.
"It's fine don't worry about it. I'm thinking about something else."
"Let me in and we can talk about it."
"Harry..."
"I can make the door fall open so you either open or I do it."
I open the door let him in and slam it shut again. I throw myself on the bed and say to Harry "My parents are dead."

hey :) sorry that you all needed to wait so long for the chapter! hope you like it now that you can read it haha :) 

Lots of love,
Victoria ♥ xx