Chapter 28

Victoria's POV

I see that Scar falls on the floor and I want to rush to her in order to see if she's alright. I want to, but I can't cause someone takes me from behind so I can't help her.

"Take your hands off me!" I yell and see that Louis and Harry can't move either.

"Don't even try to move or I'll shoot her right away. By the way, my name is Robert. I thought I let you know."

"Finally we have a name for you fucking asshole." I say pretty mean and sassy what makes him come towards me and when he stands right in front of me he says

"Don't even dare to talk to me like that."

"I can do whatever the fuck I want to do."

"You can't."

"Oh, I can what do you wanna do? You cunt."

"I know many way to hurt you, to hurt you all here." he says and suddenly I feel pain on my right cheek. He just slapped me what makes Harry insane. He tries to get away from the man but fails.

Some of the men who aren't holding Louis, Harry and me, go and  take four chairs from the kitchen.

"Make sure they can't move." Robert says and the men push us down on the chairs. Then they bound our hands and feet so we can't walk or how they call it flee.

Just then Scar starts to wake up.

"What happened?" she asks.

Louis answers her "Your father has some evil plans."

"No, tell me that's a joke."

"It isn't love, as much as I want it to be one, it isn't."

"NO I DON'T WANT ALL THAT FUCKING SHIT AGAIN!" she yells out and recieves a beat from her father. I gasp when I see it. I haven't ever been so afraid like I am now. Of course I don't show that, I would be pretty stupid if I did that.

Scarlet's dad takes out a knife and walks up to Louis who closes his eyes, not wanting to know what happens to him. I'm speechless, not a single word I wanna say comes out of my mouth. Same with Harry and Scarlet. We don't even wanna look at each other, the pain is that bad to see what happens. I can hear Louis groaning from the pain though.

Robert plays with the knife in his hands and walks to Harry.

"Don't you dare to fucking touch him!" I yell and my hair is pulled back by the man who is behind me.

"Shut your mouth sexy." he says what makes me just more angry.

"Shut the fuck up and don't dare to call me that again!" I snap.

"think you're sassy right? little bitch I know many ways to get what I want."

"Hmm you won't this time. you'll get what you deserve."

"Boss, let me take her away from this room, I have some plans. Join me just for some minutes."

"Okay, take the chair with the girl." Scar's dad says.

"'Hell fuck no! Let her stay here!" Scalet and Harry shout but they don't care and just take me away.

I take some deep breaths preparing for what happens in there. 

I can't hear what they are saying so I use the time to get my little gun. It's near me so I have no problems to get it. They gladly don't notice it. I put the gun into my jeans at the back, you know just with the half so I can quickly put it out if I need it.

Robert walks out again and after some time I can hear shouting.

"Stop raping her you fucking asshole I will kill you!" Louis yells and nearly breaks down, I can hear that in his voice.

"Why is he doing that?" I ask the man who is with me in the room.

"I don't know but you need to listen to me now."

"Why should I?"

"Cause I'll help you to save Harry, Louis and Scarlet. Ash and Zayn are out of the house, they had to tell the other guys not to come near here or call the police or you all are dead."

"Why do you help me?"

"I made a promise to look after you and make sure you're fine."

"Who are you?"

"Your brother's friend Nic. Remember Nic and Vic? We always played jokes on your bro James."

"I do remember but I wouldn't have recognized you." 

"I changed a bit but I always made sure you're okay as far as I could." 

"Where is my brother?"

"I'm here." James says and comes in.

"Whoa you gave me a shock James!" I say.

"Okay we need a plan to save the others oh and unfortunately we have to make you become one of us, so you gotta change your clothes and pretend to be one of us."

"I can do that. Just look what I should wear to become more like the bad girl."

"Sure, I'll  take some clothes out of your wardrobe for you and uhm Nic needs to tell you one more thing." James says and I look at Nic.

"You have to be mine I have to make a hickey on your skin to show that." he says and my smile disappears.

"Not really..."

"I'm sorry Vic."

"It's okay I guess. just do it so we get over it and can help the guys in the living room until they are dead or something." I say and pull my shirt a bit down so he has some space for the hickey on my neck. He starts sucking it and I feel bad. Harry should be the only one who can do that, but I guess I have no other choice.

James walks in with my clothes again and throws them at me showing me to dress in them. 

"Take care of your gun and you can put it in the jeans again." he says.

I quickly dress in the clothes my brother gave me.

"So, what are we going to do?" I ask.

"Hide your gun with the jacket too, that's why I gave it to you and the heels will help you to fight when you need to, well we gotta go to the living room now, remember you're one of us don't look at one of them as if you wanna help them, he will notice that. Just act cold as if you don't want to be with them anymore. Can you do that?"

"I need to. Lets go back." I say and walk out of the room and head back where all the other guys are.             

hiiii ♥ i hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! what happens next? haha I'm curious ;) 

lots of love,

Victoria ♥ xx