Chapter 11

Scarlet's pov

After Vic left, I went looking for Louis. 

'Lou?' I yell through the house. I know everyone else went away, again. I scream when I feel someone grabbing my wrist.

'Babe?' I hear his sweet voice. I immediatly relax. I turn around and see the beautiful face of my boyfriend. His smile turns into a frown. He then looks at my wrist. I try to pull it away, but he won't let me.

'What happened ?' he asks me, with tears in his eyes. I feel them in my eyes too.

'Lou, I'm sorry'

'Why ? What happened baby ?'

'When Vic and I went shopping, we walked into my mum. She said to me that I'm worthless and that I don't deserve friends. And that hurt. I thought I was finally over it, but I'm not. I'm so sorry Lou' I say. He hugs me close.

'Don't ever do it again' he says. He kisses the scars. I just smile at him. He lifts me up and walks to the bedroom with me. He lays down on top of me. He kisses my neck first, going up to my lips. I interwine my fingers in his hair. He bites my lower lip, making me gasp so I open my mouth. His tongue slips in my mouth and finds mine. I pull his hair, making him groan. I giggle. After a while of snogging, we pull away, both breathless. 

'You should sleep babe' he says I nod and he kisses my forehead. I fall asleep.

*Next Morning*

I wake up by my phone buzzing. I hear Louis groan. I quickly open the message, hoping he won't wake up.

From Mum; I'm sorry Scarlet. I really am. I'm putting an end to this. You won't be bothered by me anymore. I love you. I'm sorry I did this. But your dad made me. And you know what he can do, he is the king. So I did what he said. But I can't anymore. I love you to much for that. I never wanted this baby. I'm so so sorry. You won't ever be hurt again. I love you Mona. xx Mum

I raised my eyebrow. What the hell. I just realize I'm crying. She loves me. She did what my dad told her to. I look at the time from the messages. 2 hours ago. My phones buzzes again, but it's an incoming call.

'Hello ?' I say, hoping I don't wake up Louis.

'Is this Scarlet Montez?' some voice asks.

'Yeah this is her' I answer. I see Louis waking up. He looks confused.

'Well we have some bad news for you miss. Your mum killed herself this morning. I'm sorry for your lose' My eyes widen. WHAT ? My mum.. is gone.

'Thank you' I manage to say.

'Your family shall contact you for her funeral. Good bye' then I hang up. I feel tears slip down my cheeks.

'Whats wrong baby ?' Louis asks. He pulls me close to him.

'My.. My mum... she killed herself' I say. His eyes widen. I show him the text my mum send me. He hugs me close.

'I'm so sorry baby girl' he says. I nod. 

'I'm hungry' I say, whiping the tears away. He nods and we walk to the kitchen. He only wears sweatpant.

Everybody is already eating when we come down. They all stop eating when they see my red eyes.

'Whats wrong?' Victoria asks. I look at her. I see that she's in Harry's lap.

'My mum just killed herself' I say, trying not to cry. Everyone's eyes widen. Victoria runs to me and hugs me. So do the other boys.

'Anyway, how was your date Vic ?' She blushes immediatly. Harry grabs her hand, but also blushes.

'Romeo here asked Juliet to be his girlfriend' Liam says. I awww and hug them both.

'Congrats' I say. Vic smiles, so does Harry.

'You're okay ?' I nod.  

*3 days later*

My aunt contacted me. My dad doesn't want to be there. We're going to my mum's funeral today. We changed and Vic and I are both wearing a black dress. AN Outfits on the side --> 

Louis holds my hand the whole time. It's time for me to speak. I walk to the center. Everybody is looking at me.

'My mum and I were close till I became 8. My dad and her wear abusive to me. They hurted me so bad. I still don't know why. But what I do know, is that my mum did it to protect herself and me from my dad. He could've done worse if she didn't listen to him. I always thought my mum hated me. Which turns out, she actually loved me. I'm gonna miss her. So much, that I never thought i would. She wanted to talk to me, but I blew her away. I was so stupid. But I love her' I turn to her grave.

'I love you mum and I'm gonna miss you' I say before walking back to the lads and girls. Louis takes my hand in his. I turn around and I swear I saw my dad. I turn to Louis and then back, and he's gone. I just frown.

'Are you sure you're okay ?' Louis asks when we're home. I nod.

'I wanna sleep though' I say. He nods.

'Off course baby' We walk to our room and change. When I lay in bed, Louis pulls me close.

'Lou?'

'Yes baby ?'

'Why does my dad hate me so much ?'

'I'm sure he was doing it for a reason baby. I can't imagine him hating that much on you' Louis says.

'Then why would he hurt my mum and me so much ?' I ask Louis.

'I don't know babe. Maybe he has a reason. Can't you talk to him ? Then I'll go with you' I just shake my head. 

'I don't wanna see him ever again' I say. Louis nods with a sad smile.

'Don't ever leave me Lou' I say.

'I could never do that baby' he says. He kisses my forehead and I fall asleep.

AN

Sorry if it's crap. I had this idea and I had to write it fast. Two chapters in one day. We're good :D xx Pascalle <3