Chapter 7

Scarlet's pov

I can't sleep. That's so annoying !! I grab my phone and go on twitter. 

@ScarletMontez; Can't sleep, UGH ! #Sleepy

I look trough my mentions. Aparently, my parents told the press I'm missing. Awesome.

@Louis_Tomlinson; @ScarletMontez ME NEITHER ! We're Not-Sleeping-Buddy's ! WOO

I rolled my eyes. Seriously ? He just did that. What is he ? 5 ?

@ScarletMontez; @Louis_Tomlinson Okay, so I'm just gonna ignore that :) 

@Louis_Tomlinson; @ScarletMontez WHY ?! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME :(:(:(:(

@ScarletMontez; @Louis_Tomlinson Maybe, maybe not ;) Lou, go to sleep, you're crumpy in the morning if you haven't slept good ! xx

@Louis_Tomlinson; @ScarletMontez Come to me ! I can't sleep without you :(  

I rolled my eyes. Hello hate. I get out of my bed and leave my phone there. I walk quietly to Louis' room. I knock on his door. 
'Lou?' I ask. I hear him say come in. I open and close his door again. He smiles and sits up.
'Why couldnt you sleep ?' he asks. 
'I was thinking about my dad' I say. He nods slowly. Then he pulls the covers up, signalling me to come. I lay down next to me and then we fall asleep.

'Hello princess' my dad says. I look at him with wide eyes. 'No daddy please' the 12 year old me begs. He just laughs. 'You really think I'm gonna listen to your begs?' Then something hits my cheek, hard. I wanna cry but he starts screaming. 'DONT YOU DARE CRYING! CRYING IS FOR BABIES' I nod and hold back my tears. Then something happens what I was praying for would never happen. He pulls down my pants. I close my eyes and block everything out. I learned to do that when everything became to much. I just feel lots of pain and I wanna scream so hard and cry and stuff. After a while, I hear my dad walk away. He just leaves me here, naked. When I hear the door close, I start crying. Crying crying and crying. 

'SCARLET?!' Someone yells. I shot up. I feel tears running down my cheeks. I turn around and I see a worried looking Louis. I don't hesitate and let myslef fall in his arms. He puts his arms tight around me and let me cry in his arms. When I calmed down a bit he tries talking. 
'Where did you dream about ?' he asks softly.
'The-he fir-rst ti-ime m-my d-dad rape-ed me-e' I say, between sobs. Louis' arms are tighter around me.
'It's okay love, I'm here, not your dad, just me' I lay my head on my shoulder.
He lays down and I lay my head on his chest. His arms are around me and I have one hand on his chest and the other around him. And then I fall back into a peacefull sleep.

'Look at them'
'We need to wake them up'
'No, let's take a pic first'
'They're so cute'
'LOULET!' That's Harry !
'Harry shut up' I hear Louis' morning voice say and pulls me closer, which I don't mind at all.
'Get up, we need to leave'
'To where, and it's morning' Louis says again.
'It's actually 3 pm and we need to get ready for our performance for the queen. Louis shots up.
'Shit, how long do we have ?'
'1 hour, now get ready' then they all leave Louis' room. I look at him.
'We ?'
'Yes, you're coming as my date' he says and I nod with a smile.
'Nice way to ask me by the way' I say. He chuckles. I walk to my room when Victoria pulls me in.
'I picked out your dress' she says and hands me one. It's beautiful. I hug her and then walk into my room to do my hair and make-up. 

When we're all done, we walk to the car and drive to the arena. 
'You look gorgeous'  Louis whispers in my ear, which gives my shivers. I just smile. I look at Victoria. She wears a pink kind of dress, a tight one and it goes until her knees. She wears creme heels. Pic of the dresses on the side

We arrive and the boys walk backstage, while Victoria and I walk to our seats in the audience. When I look around, I gasp. NO WAY.
'Vic' I whisper. She looks at me.
'My parents are over there' her eyes widen.

Louis' pov  (WOO)

I can't stop smiling. That's what Scarlet does to me.
'Dude, stop smiling, it's creeping us out' Harry says.
'Sorry' I only say.
'Just ask her out already' Niall says.
'How ? I wanna do something special'
'Dedicate our song to her' On that moment I get a text.

From Scarlet <3;  My parents are here ! 

'Change of plans, don't say her name on stage !' I say while I show them my phone.

AN

Hey guys ! So, Vic and I are in love with this story !! <3 THANK YOU FOR THE MANY READS ALREADY, WE'RE FANGIRLING OVER IT !  Okay, I'm done now.

xx Pascalle <3