Chapter 16

Victoria's POV

"No Scar you are definitely not going back to your dad!" Louis shouts.

"I couldn't stand the fact that anyone gets hurt because of me! Going back is better than the fact that he will hurt or maybe kill your family! People you love!" Scarlet shouts.

"Don't tell me that you just give up!"

"What should I do? Let your family die or what do you expect from me?" she yells and rushes away.

"Scarlet don't run away!" I shout and follow her.

She stops in the kitchen and cries. I pull her into a hug and she cries in my arms.

"I don't want that the boys' family is hurt, I'm going back. And I'll miss you all so much, you mean so much to me." she says and sobs.

"You're not going anywhere alone. I'll come with you."

"No way! He'll probably hurt you too!"

"And?"

"What and? I couldn't stand that!"

"I don't care if he hurts me. I won't let you go there alone. Either I go with you or you're not leaving."

"You shouldn't go with me hun. It would be the worst mistake ever."

"And that you leave isn't a mistake?"

"It's something else."

"Really? What is it?"

"It's that I don't have another another choice."

"You could stay here.We can find a way to protect Gemma, Nicola, Lottie, Greg and Waliya."

"you don't know him."

"That's why we need you to help us. Who can know that he will leave us alone when you're with him again?"

"I guess you're right. But I can't just look how everything goes it's way and I can change it but don't."

"Then you should think about the thing with that I go with you but don't tell the boys or the other girls. They would freak out or something similar to that."

"I tell you my decision after New York I need to think about everything and I have one week left too so I think we should enjoy the days."

"You're right so did you already pack for tomorrow?" I ask with a smile on my face.

"No, Louis and I will pack in a few maybe after dinner or earlier I don't know haha."

"Okay haha should we go back outside? The weather is so beautiful"

"Yeah lets go"

All the girls are in the pool so Scarlet and I join them and jump in. I can say it's a great day and the weather is great! Seems like I'm gonna be tanned, well I hope.

Harry's POV

The lads and I are talking when Louis comes with the question "Did you and Victoria do it?"

"Do what?" I say and laugh a bit.

"Come on Hazza you know what I mean! Usually you don't wait that long to sleep with a girl."

"She's not just a girl Lou!"

"Seems like you're so in love that you forget to sleep with her." Zayn says.

"Not everything is about having sex with a girl."

"When did Mr. Styles change from the one who broke the women's hearts?" Liam says sounding actually very interested about the answer.