Chapter 30

Victoria's POV

"Put the gun down." I say cold when mine is pointed to his head, no distance between the gun and Robert.

"I could shoot her right away, you couldn't change anything." he says with an evil laugh coming out of his mouth.

"I said put it down."

"Why should I?" he turns towards me no pointing the gun to my stomach. 

"You'll regret it if you don't"

"Don't be silly! I'm a man and you just another girl. I would win if we fight in like one minute."

"If I was you I wouldn't be so sure about that."

"Come on what do you wanna do? Shoot me?"

"I can more than that. You'll regret it. Regret everything. Every fucking thing you did all the years. To kill Scarlet's mum makes it just worse, you'll pay for all the raping, cutting, hurting, for all the pain you gave people. You will definitely go to hell."

"No, you'll go to hell."

"I won't, because I will survive this."

With one kick I make his gun throw to the other side of the room. I hit him with my gun but damn he's strong. I recieve a slap and that's the reason I start punching him with my fists, still with the gun in my right hand. One punch on the nose a few on the cheeks, until he falls on the floor.

"So what am I not able to do?"

"Why are you so strong?"

"I asked you a question."

"I asked one too."

"Answer."

He looks away.

"I said answer." I shout out in anger and punch him again.

"You can do everything and now answer mine."

"Why should I?"

"You little badass bitch. Do you think Harry will love you when he knows this side of you?"

"Stop talking." I say when I feel some tears coming up.

"When he knows your dark side?"

"STOP!" I yell at him but he still continues.

"I made some researches. You had a hard life, fighting so much because of your parents."

"Shut the fuck up!" I scream and punch him harder than I have ever punched before. His nose and mouth starts bleeding and he whistles. Why should he do that now? A few seconds later I find out when Scar shouts "Behind you!"

Two men pin me up at a wall and throw the gun away from me.

"Let me go!" I say angrily.

Robert comes closer when he wipes his blood out of his face.

"You can't do everything little bitch."

PUNCH. In my stomach. I groan in pain, thinking about the baby in there. I hope it's alright.

"Why are you doing that?" I ask him with my voice weak from the pain.

"It makes fun." Robert says and laughs.

"You won't do that ever in your life again." I say.

I forget about the pain, it's not that bad anymore and the men who are holding me stand in the best position for me to get their hands off me. My feet move away from the wall and with one quick movement my heels are in their crotches what makes them go down on their knees holding their hurt parts.