Chapter 25

Scarlet's pov

I'm laying on bed with Louis. We're trying to figure out what to do. 

I called the cops and we went to the station today. They're doing whatever they can to help.  

'You have no idea how happy I am for Victoria and Harry' I tell Louis. He smiles down and kisses the top of my head. 

'Me to, I'm curious about if it's a boy or a girl' he says. 

'Lou?' 

'Hmm?' 

'If I was pregnant, would you leave me?' I ask him, dead serious. 

'I would never leave you' he says with a smile.

'So are you?' he continues. I laugh.

'No, I'm not' I say. He nods. 

'Would you rather have a girl or a boy?' he asks me. I think about it.

'I don't know. I would be happy with both. A girl cause I can shop with her, but a boy, so you can teach him how to play soccer. And sing with him. That would be cute' 

'I want a boy, I always wanted a boy' he says with a smile. I giggle.

'Then I hope that whenever I get pregnant, we get a boy' I tell him. He doesn't say anything. I look up. He looks at me, in kinda a stare way.

'Lou?' he snaps out of his trans.

'You okay?' 

'Did you just say that you want to get pregnant of me?' he asks. I blush. 

'Yeah' I say.

'I would love to have a family with you babe' he says. I look up at him and smile. 

'What would you call your baby girl?' he asks me. 

'I don't know. I kinda love the names Rose and Layla' I tell him. He nods. 

'You?' I ask him.

'I think I would go for Rose as well' he says. I smile. 

'And for a boy?' he asks. 

'I like the names Tyler and Jake' I tell him.

'I like Tommy. Imagine : Tommy Tomlinson' he says. I laugh.

'Only you Lou' I say. He smiles proudly. 

'Lou?' 

'Yeah ?' 

'I love you' I tell him. He smiles. 

'I love you more' he says. I giggle. I kiss him and lay my head on his chest. He puts his arms tight around me. Then someone comes running in. Niall, having Zayn following him. I frown. 

'NIALL GIVE MY MIRROR BACK' Zayn yells. Niall looks terrified. 

'Niall, Zayn ?' I ask. They both stop and look at us. They both smile.

'You two are so cute!' Niall says. I blush.

'Lads, what are you doing ?' Louis asks. 

'Oh, well look, I kinda ate a chip from Niall, then he got mad and grabbed my mirror and ran upstairs. I followed him and I guess we ended up here' Zayn explains, with a smile on his face. I roll my eyes. 

'Niall, give Zayn his mirror back. Zayn, never eat something from Niall again. Now go downstairs' I say. Their eyes widen.

'You would make a lovely mother' Niall says before handing the mirror to Zayn.