Chapter 10

Victoria's POV

I'm in my own bed again. Nobody knows about Harry and me and Scarlet is in Louis' bed so mine is there for me to sleep in. I can't fall asleep so I take my phone and my earphones and listen to some music. I don't wanna be alone here. I feel a little bit lonely...

I start to sing along the song silently. Through the windows I can see the stars outside. It's a beautiful night. I take another blanket and walk on the balcony. The flat of us is on the last floor so the balcony is kinda like a garden on the housetop. I lie down on a confortable sofa, there are 3 sofas and in the middle is a little table. A little fireplace is a bit farer away but at night when there is fire it can be very romantic. Everything is under kinda roof so it doesn't matter if it rains or snows.

I'm getting more tired and I fall asleep before I walk back to my bed.

Harry's POV

I wake up by the sunlight shining into my room and sneak into Vic's room. When I look at her bed, nobody is in there. Where can she be? I didn't hear her in the bathroom or anywhere else! I think about that when I walk back to the living room. The noises from cars outside are louder than usual and then i see why. The door of the balcony is open. I walk out and see a sleeping beauty on the sofa.

"Morning gorgeous." I whisper in her ear and kiss her on her cheek. Her eyes open a bit and she smiles.

"Goodmorning handsome. Only in boxers outside?"

"Yeah I don't care if someone takes photos."

"Okay hahaha."

"You want to go out with me? Tonight?" I ask. My heart starts beating faster and I think my cheeks turn red.

"You ask for a date?"

"Yeah." First she looks me in the eyes and then she kisses me. "Is that a yes?"

"Of course Hazza, it's a yes"

I hug her really tight.

"Where are we going?" she asks.

"It's a surprise." I wink at her.

"I don't know what to wear!"

"You look beautiful no matter what you wear."

"Harrryyyyyy!" she shouts.

"What?"

"You need to tell meee! Should I wear a fancy dress or shorts or whatever?"

"uhm a dress wouldn't be that good..."

"Okay then I won't wear one."

Victoria runs back into the flat and shouts "Scarlet! I need you to go shopping with me!"

Victoria's POV

Scarlet immeiately runs out of Louis room and is already dressed. Wow that girl is fast! When i get dressed she puts on some make-up. I don't use it now, I'm gonna put it on before the date.

"Let's go to Forever 21 first, I'm sure that we'll find something which you'll look so hot in that Harry's jaw will drop." Scarlet says when we leave the flat.

I don't even wanna believe who we see after being in Forever 21...

"Scar?" A woman's voice says.

"I don't wanna talk to you." Scarlet answers.

"You know what?"

"I don't even wanna know what you wanna say and now you should leave us alone."