Chapter 27

Scarlet's pov

Everybody went home, and Louis and I are in the park. I look at my ring. It's so beautiful I don't even have the words for it. 

'You like the ring?' Louis asks me when we sit down. I nod with a big smile.

'It's gorgeous' I say. Louis sits against a tree and sit in between his legs with my bag against his chest.

He puts his arms tight around me, in some sort of protective way. 

'So, I wanted to talk to you about some things' Louis starts. I nod, knowing he sees it. 

'When do you wanna get married?' he asks.

'Uh, what about around spring or summer?'

'Good idea. How about June?'

'That sounds perfect' I say.

'Where do you want ? I can do anything for you'

'What about the beach?'

'That is amazing. But there is one problem. I know you don't want to talk about it, but we need to' I nod slowly.

'Who's gonna walk you to the isle?' My heart sinks a little.

'I haven't really thought about that' I answer slowly.

'What about one of the boys?' Louis says. I nod.

'I wanna ask Harry' I say. He nods.

'He would love to do it' Louis says.

'I'm gonna ask Victoria to be my maid of honour' I say.

'Harry's gonna be my best man if he wants to' Louis says.

'Lou?'

'yeah ?'

'When do I get to meet your family?' I ask.

'What about next weekend when we have some time off?'

'I would love that' He kisses my cheek.

'Babe, you know we talked about kids?' Louis says. I nod.

'Yeah, I know'

'Well, I just wanna say that I really would love to start a family with you when the time is right. I know lots of girls think that guys would walk away when they get pregnant, Like Victoria thought. But I won't, ever. I just want you to know that' I don't say anything. I just turn around and kiss him. When we pull away I look him in the eyes.

'I love you Tommo ' I say. He chuckles.

'I love you to soon to be mrs Tomlinson' he says. I giggle and hug him close.

*Back at home*

'Victoria, Harry! We need to talk to you' Louis yells when we sit on the couch. They come walking in and sit with us.

'What's up?'

'Well, first of all, Vic, do you wanna be my maid of honour?' her eyes lit up.

'Off course!' she hugs me.

'Harry, I want you to be my best man' Louis says. Harry nods and smiles.

'Would be an honour' he says.  They do a bro hug or something and I giggle. Then Louis looks at me and nods. 

'Harry?' he turns his attention to me.

'You know, my dad is gone, he won't be there, not that I want him to. But, do you wanna walk me down the isle and give me away?' And now it's Harry's turn to have his eyes lit up. They begin to get watery.

'It means so much to me that you ask me that. Off course I want to do that Scar' he says and hugs me close. We jump apart when we hear a noice. Louis immediatly pulls me close.

'What was that?' Victoria asks.

'I don't know, I just don't like it' Harry says. I just cling onto Louis. Ash and Zayn walk downstairs.

'What was that noice?' Ash asks. Zayn is holding her.

'We don't know. Where are the rest?' I say and ask.

'They went out' Zayn says. We hear another noice from the kitchen.

'I'm scared' I say. Victoria is being pulled close to Harry.

'We protect you' Harry says.

'Not this time' we hear a voice. I see someone grab Ash and Zayn. I scream but I'm feeling something hit my head and then everything turns black.

Robert's pov (Scarlet's dad)

That bitch got me in jail. She thinks she can do that. Well guess what, she can't. I know about that little prick proposing to her. But when I'm done with her, she can't even do that. She won't ever do anything again. I'm planning on hurting them all, but I'll only kill Scarlet. She doesn't deserve to live. She made my life hell when she was born. I never wanted her. But the bitch of a mom didn't want to get her away. I forced her but she lied. When I found out that she was here, I waited till Scarlet was old enough. I started beating her up, letting her know that I hate her. I forced Bridget, her mum, to help me. She was so scared that she did what I told her to. 

Guess what ? She didn't kill herself. I killed her, but I made it look like she did it herself. What I didn't know is the thing she gave Scarlet's little friend Victoria. But she can't do anything with it when I kill Scarlet.

So this is my plan.

I hurt Scarlet like I used to do, in front of her friends eyes. I'll rape her, hurt her and let her beg Louis for help. And then, after a few days of hurting them all physically, I'll kill her. That way, I will be free from all my problems. Bridget gone, Scarlet gone. Off course I'll make it look like suicide. Just like I did with Bridget. 

Scarlet will never get the family like she wants to. She never gets her wedding on the beach, like what I heard her talk about with that dick. I followed them to the park, but I thought Louis was not good enough, so I waited for them to be home, so my guys and I could get more of them. And it was just my luck that her best friends were home. Victoria and Ash. yes, I know all about them. I stalked them for a while now. And I heard that Scarlet is close to that Harry guy. He's gonna pretend to be me on their wedding. Which he's not gonna do, cause there won't be a wedding. Just wait and see, how my plan goes.

Hey guys :D Finally a part in her dad's point of view. He's kinda mean isn't he ? He killed her mother :O So what's gonna happen ? Hihi, you'll have to wait ! xx Pascalle <3