Chapter 12

Victoria's POV

The funeral was really hard for us all. We're all tired but I can't fall asleep.

I look at Harry who stares at me.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"I try to find out what's going on in your mind, cause I know something is going on and I wanna know what this is."

"Curly I have ears and a mouth and you too so you can ask. You know I tell you everything."

"Okay baby. What's up? Why are so in your thoughts?"

"Okay you remember when I was shopping with Scarlet?"

"Yeah the day you and I became girlfriend and boyfriend."

"Yeah haha anyway we saw her mum."

"How did she react?"

"Scarlet or her mum?"

"Both?"

"Her mum called her worthless and other things too which made her feel bad. And then I started yelling that she's a bad mum and should have left the king before Mona was called Scarlet..."

"Come here baby. Don't cry." he tries to calm me down and pulls me close so my head is on his chest.

"It's just that I feel so guilty. I made her kill herself."

"You didn't. You just told her the facts what happened. It was her decision to leave this world and kill herself."

"I just believe you that now. Otherwise I couldn't take it. It would kill me to know she killed herself and I made herself doing that."

"Love, aren't you even a little bit tired? It doesn't seem like you are."

"Haz, I'm more tired than you can even imagine."

"Then you should sleep now."

"But I can't fall asleep."

"Then at least try." Harry says and kisses my lips gently. He strokes my head and puts my hair out of my face.

"I love you." I whisper and close my eyes.

"I love you too baby."

"Vic! Harry! Wake up! They show it on all TV programms!" Niall says and wakes us up. We don't change what we're wearing, I'm in one of Harry's shirts and he is only in boxers. We enter the living room and look at the TV.

The king of the Netherlands lost his wife and now he wants his daughter back. He says if anyone sees her he or she needs to take her to him in any way, it doesn't matter how he gives this person a reward. The whole city is looking for the princess. Who will find her? More about this story later.

"What the fuck..." I swear.

"We need to get Scarlet out of here! What if we go on vacation? Maybe we can make it like we need to go somewhere as One Direction and take them with us?" Niall suggests.

"That's actually a good plan lets see if the others agree or have another idea." Harry says and they both leave to wake the other guys and Scarlet up.

The doorbell rings and I walk towards it and open it.

"What are you doing here?!" I say very confused, a bit in anger, cause I don't want to believe who stands in front of me.

hii ♥ new chapter i hope you like it and thank you sooooooo much for all the reads you can't imagine how we feel about having so many! sorry that the chapter is so short but i wanted to make a cliffhanger ;) goodluck pas I'm excited to know who is standing in front of me haha

Lots of love,

Victoria ♥ xx