Chapter 17

Scarlet's pov

You have no idea how excited I am about New York. I'm in Louis' and my room right now, looking at myself in the mirror. Harry and Victoria are taking forever. I think about last night. It was amazing. What happened last night ? Oh right, let me tell you.

FLASHBACK

I walk in the room, hearing Louis talk to someone. 

'I don't know what to do alright. I love her so much' Louis' voice says'.

'I know you do. Maybe you should tell her how you feel'

'You know I'm not really good in that'

'Lou, just be your amazing crazy self. I'm sure you have nothing to be scared about'

'But she's everything Li. And what if she's not ready'

'There's only one way to figure it out' that's when I walk in.

'Hey Li' I say when I see Liam in front of Louis. Louis' face lits up when he sees me. Liam stands up. 

'Good night guys' he says. He kisses my cheek and then walks out. I look at Louis. He looks kinda nervous now. I sit down next to him.

'Lou are you okay?'

'I want to tell you something' he says without answering my question.

'Well, go a head. I'm all ears' He takes a deep breath. 

'So, when I first met you, I knew you were the one I was going to fall in love with. You made me smile when I saw you. You still do. Everytime I see you, my heart starts beating 1000 times faster. Everytime I touch you or you touch me, I  feel sparkles everywhere. Everytime we kiss, I see fireworks. When we're together, it's just the two of us, nobody around us. Atleast, that's how I feel it. You make me so happy. You make me feel like I'm the happiest man alive. And I'm ready to have a fight with everyone saying other. I think I finally found my soul mate. The one I want to spend my life with. The one I love with all my heart. I love you more than I love carrots. I even love you more than I love Harry, and that says a lot. Babe, you give me a warm feeling inside' he takes my hand and puts it on the place where his heart is. His heart is beating really fast. 

'This is what you do to me. You can give me a heart attack with your touch. Scarlet, I love you with my whole heart and I promise you, I always will' he says. Tears are in my eyes.

'Louis, I don't know what to say. Well, one thing for sure; I love you so much !' I say. He chuckles and pulls me close. He kisses me passionate. I kiss him back. He pulls me as close as possible. He lays down with me on top. I pull his shirt up and throw it off of him. I move my fingers over his toned chest. He pulls my shirt over my head and throws it away, just like I did with his. He moves his fingers from my shoulders down my waist. He kisses my neck and sometimes sucks on it. I groan. I feel him smile.

'Funny Tommo' I say and kiss his neck. I try to find his soft spot. I hear him moan and I smile. I found it. He pulls my lips back to his. I unbuckle his pants. And you can predict what happens next.

END OF FLASHBACK

I smile to myself. He makes me feel awesome. I feel arms around my waist. I look up and see my boyfriends face in the mirror.

'Hello beautiful. Are you ready?' Louis asks. I nod. He places a kiss on my cheek. He then let me go and we walk together down stairs. Louis had put the suitcases in the car when I was thinking back at yesterday. I see Victoria and Harry hand in hand.

'Guys, have fun ! Be safe !!' Liam says. He hugs us all. Then Niall and Zayn do the same, followed by the girls.

'Bye guys !' We yell and then drive to the airport.