Chapter 26

Victoria's POV

"Louis,.." Scarlet starts to say and worry fills Louis' eyes. He looks at me nervously, hoping she's not going to say no.

"Scarlet what are you going to say?"Louis says and his voice is weak now. 

"I want..." and he cuts her off again.

"Are you going to say no?"

"Louis,..."

"Okay, I get it you don't need to say anything if you don't want to marry me." Louis says sad and tears appear in his eyes.

"Louis! Shut up and listen to me!"

"But.."

"Shhh, let me talk now!"

"Okay Scar."

"Louis, this is the cutest ever! It's so amazing that we're here on stage and you ask me to become your wife! I would never ever leave you why do you even think about that?"

"Because you're the most awesome girl ever, you can have someone better than me."

"It's impossible to have someone better than you Lou"

"Really?"

"Yeah and yes, I want to become your wife" Louis puts the ring on her finger and it fits perfectly. 

"I love you!" they both say at once what makes them giggle. Louis kisses her and they hug tight. The whole arena cheers and shouts "Loulet"

The fans are really cute, well not every single one but most of them. 

Louis and Scarlet decide to go for a walk after the concert and enjoy the first hours being engaged. The other guys also went out for a late dinner, they wanted it so much so they just went. That's why Harry and I are alone in the house.

"Remember when I told you I had a surprise for you in new York?"

"Yeah, I do and I'm still sorry about what I did. I mean a baby was in my stomach I could have killed it."

"It's a Wieland and a Styles, it's a strong baby."

"It is." I say and giggle,

"Well, come with me, I wanna show you something."

"What is it?"

"Find it our by yourself." he says and takes my hand.

We walk to the part of the beach which is ours. It's behind some bushes but you can reach it from the terrasse with the pool, you just need to go down to the sea first.

Candles are everywhere in the form of a heart. In the middle is a dark red blanket to sit on and other ones to conver if it's cold. I also see some glasses and a basket there.

I turn around to Harry and he kisses me. I immafiately kiss him back and we move to get to the blanket. He lays me down there still kissing me. His lips go down to my collarbone and he starts to suck a bit.

"Harry." I moan lightly.

"Didn't hear that for longer now."

"What?"

"I didn't hear you moan my name for longer now"

"That's because we didn't kiss as passionate as now for a little while." 

"i love you Vic"

"I love you too Harry." I rest my head on his chest and continue "What do you want? A baby girl or a baby boy?"

"I'd love every child, but I want a girl and name her Darcy, you know we talked about that some time ago when we were just friends." 

"Darcy is a lovely name."

"I know babe."

Soon Harry and I both fall asleep listening to the waves of the ocean. His arms are tight around me, protecting me from coldness. The perfect curls touch my cheeks and tickle a bit, but it feels good. 

Something tickles my nose and that's the reason I wake up. I look into those green eyes I love the most. He was playing with a strawberry on my nose what makes me giggle.

"Goodmorning baby." he says and kisses me.

"Morning Haz." I need to sneeze cause the sun shines in my face.

Harry starts laughing and picks me up. He puts me on his shoulder and runs into the water.

"Harry! Stop! The water is cold!" I shout

"I'm here to keep you warm love! Let's have a bit fun!" 

"Harry, you know I hate coldness!" I scream when he puts me into the sea.

"Okay fine you win." he says and laughs when we walk out of the ocean. 

"Yaay hahaha."

"Vic?"

"Yeah?"

"You know I can't resist kissing you when you are in wet clothes."

"One condition."

"Tell me."

"You need to catch me." I say and start running and laughing at once.

 hiiii ♥ i hope you all like this fanfiction!! :) sorry if the chapter is crappy my next one is hopefully better then haha

Lots of love,

Victoria ♥ xx