2

"Beth, I talked to Mommy." Puck told Beth when he was off the phone. "She really wants to see you, so would you be willing to go to New York if I went with you?"

Beth looked at Puck.

"I'll be there as long as you need me." Puck added. "And I'll talk to Mommy about Biff."

"Okay." Beth said.

"That's my girl." Puck smiled. "I'll text Mommy and then I'm gonna get us a flight out of here."

"I'm sorry I didn't take the other plane." Beth apologized.

"Don't be sorry. It's okay." Puck promised. "Mommy and I just want you to be happy and safe."

Beth nodded.

"So we'll just go together." Puck said. "I'm gonna figure it out and pack my things."

-

"Daddy, I have to go potty."

"I'll get you to the bathroom as soon as we get off the plane, okay?" Puck promised as he got up and grabbed their bags from the overhead compartment. "Come on."

Beth followed closely behind Puck as they got off the plane. They walked to the airport until they found a bathroom, and Puck waited right outside while Beth used it.

"Do you have to go potty now, Daddy?" Beth wondered when she returned to Puck.

Puck shook his head. "I'm good. Let's go get the rest of our bags and then get out of here."

"Is Mommy here?" Beth wondered.

"We're gonna take a car to Mommy's."