22

"Hey." Puck said when Finn answered the phone.

"Hey, Puck." Finn replied. "What's up?"

"I saw Quinn last night at her mom's." Puck blurted. "Her mom said she'd call me, but she didn't. Do you think I should go over there?"

"Well, let me tell you what happened." Finn offered.

"Santana already told me." Puck responded.

"Santana doesn't know all of it." Finn told Puck.

"What else is there to know besides Biff hit Quinn 'cause she burned some food?" Puck wondered.

"Quinn told me that wasn't the first time he put his hands on her." Finn stated.

"Are you serious?" Puck asked.

"She said she was gonna take time to think things over in Lima." Finn added. "I think you should call her."

"I'm gonna go see her." Puck decided.

"Call her." Finn requested. "Just in case she's not ready to see you."

"Fine." Puck said. "Let me go so I can call her."

"Okay." Finn replied. "Call me if either of you need anything."

"Okay."

Puck hung up the phone and took a deep breath as he dialed Quinn's number.

"Hi, Noah." Quinn answered on the fifth ring.

"Hi, Quinn." Puck replied. "I just wanted to check on you and see if you're okay or if you wanted to talk."

"I meant to call you last night." Quinn said, apologetically. "But my mom and I were up late talking."

"It's okay." Puck told Quinn.

"Well, I've sure you've heard what happened by now." Quinn noted.

"I know I said a lot of things, but..." Puck exhaled slowly. "I didn't mean it. And I'm sorry this is happening."

"I know. It's okay." Quinn said, taking a deep breath. "Can we talk about this more in person?"

"Sure." Puck responded. "Beth's probably up by now so it'll be harder for me to sneak out, but tell me what you want me to do and I'm there."

"How about dinner? I'll cook." Quinn suggested.

"Y-Yeah, whatever you want." Puck answered.

"I'm kidding." Quinn clarified. "But dinner? I'll text you."

"Right." Puck muttered. "Okay."

"And Noah." Quinn said. "I'm really glad you called."

"I'm really glad you're okay." Puck told Quinn. "I'll see you later."

"See you later."