9

When Puck woke up, he looked at the brunette beside him as he began to piece together the previous night's events.

Trying not to wake the girl, Puck grabbed his phone from the hotel nightstand to see what time it was.

It was still early, but he had two missed calls from Quinn.

"Crap." Puck hissed as he got out of bed. He quickly got dressed and grabbed his things before leaving the hotel, dialing Quinn's number as he left.

"Hullo?" Quinn mumbled sleepily.

"Hey." Puck said. "Sorry to wake you up. I saw that you called twice last night, so I wanted to make sure everything's okay."

"Oh, yeah, everything's fine." Quinn insisted. "Beth was having trouble sleeping and wanted me to ask you where her stuffed animal was, but Biff found it."

"Oh, good." Puck said.

"Did you sleep at Finn's last night?" Quinn blurted. "You never came back."

"Oh, no, I got a hotel." Puck answered.

"Your bags are still here." Quinn noted.

"I'll come get them later or something." Puck responded. "I'll let you know."

"Okay." Quinn said.

"Beth said she had fun with you yesterday." Puck added. "What'd you do with her?"

"Well, we took her to the park during the day, and I took her out to dinner." Quinn explained. "And then I brought her home and we watched a movie while I did her hair and nails."

"She must've loved girl time." Puck noted.

"Yeah, I think she did." Quinn replied. "Although she made sure that I knew you were better at doing her hair."

Puck did his best to hide his laughter. "I'm sorry, Q. I've had more practice on her though. I'm sure you're doing a good job."

"Yeah." Quinn muttered.

"Look, I should let you go back to sleep." Puck decided. "I'm glad everyone's okay and having fun."

"Yeah, me, too." Quinn agreed.

"Bye, Q."

"Bye, Noah."

Puck hung up his phone and smoked a cigarette while he looked for another hotel. Once he found one that was far enough from the one he left the brunette at, he got a room and took a shower.

When he was dressed and ready for the day, he headed to Santana's.