32

"Hey." Quinn said as she came downstairs. "Good morning."

"Morning." Puck echoed. "How'd you sleep?"

Quinn shrugged as she picked Beth up and kissed her cheek. "Hi, princess. Hi, Sarah."

"Hi, Quinn." Sarah smiled.

"I'm really glad the three of you are here." Quinn stated. "And I hope you're hungry because my mom is making a lot of food. Like, too much. I think she's just excited to have company."

"Yeah." Puck nodded. "Well, you know I can eat."

"Good." Quinn smiled as her mom appeared.

"Perfect timing." Judy noted. "Breakfast is ready."

"Okay." Quinn replied, putting Beth down as Judy disappeared again.

"B, why don't you and Aunt Sarah go wash your hands?" Puck suggested. "We'll be in in a minute."

"Okay." Beth nodded as she and Sarah left the room.

Puck looked at Quinn. "How'd you sleep?"

"I didn't." Quinn answered. "I couldn't relax long enough to fall asleep, and when I finally calmed myself down, it was time to get up and shower."

"We could've canceled breakfast." Puck offered.

"Beth was looking forward to it." Quinn noted. "And so was I."

Puck nodded. "Do you wanna talk about anything else?"

"I haven't talked to him, if that's what you're asking." Quinn replied.

"I'm not." Puck insisted. "I just want you to know that I'm here if you need me. Well, not me. I meant, if you need anything."

"I know." Quinn said, exhaling slowly. "Are you and Beth staying for the summer?"

"I wanted to talk to you about that." Puck responded.

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow.

"She's free until September, so if you wanna see her, you can." Puck noted. "But if you need space, I'll take her back to L.A. with me."

"What about you?" Quinn wondered.

"My schedule's pretty flexible." Puck replied. "Whatever you need."

Quinn bit her lip.

"Think about it." Puck said. "My mom doesn't want us leaving yet anyway, so no rush."

Quinn nodded slowly.

Puck offered Quinn his hand. "Let's go eat."