14

"Finny!" Beth exclaimed.

"Hi, Beth!" Finn grinned as he scooped her up. "How's my favorite Puckerman?"

"Hey!" Puck frowned.

"She's my goddaughter." Finn smirked.

"Because I picked you." Puck reminded Finn.

"Well, you did get my girlfriend pregnant." Finn retorted.

"Enough, boys." Rachel commanded as she, Kurt, and Blaine came to greet Puck and Beth. "It's good to see you both on the east coast."

"Yeah, do you love it here, Beth?" Blaine asked.

"I like L.A. better." Beth replied.

"Puck has her brainwashed." Kurt said with a sigh.

"No, he has her spoiled." Finn corrected Kurt.

"Like I told you the other day, just you wait." Puck responded. "Because then I'll say see?"

"I think it's sweet." Rachel noted. "She's lucky to have you."

"Thank you." Puck said as he looked at Beth. "She's a good kid."

"Are you having fun in New York, Beth?" Rachel asked.

"I saw Mommy." Beth said with a nod. "And her stupid boyfriend."

"Don't say stupid, B." Puck scolded, though he wanted to agree with his daughter. "We'll go say goodbye to Mommy tomorrow, okay? And then I wanna take you to Lima to see Bubbe and Aunt Sarah."

"When do I get to see Tana?" Beth wondered.

"How about you see Tana tomorrow?" Puck suggested. "And then we'll say bye to Mommy and go to Lima overnight."

"Okay." Beth smiled.

"Okay." Puck repeated.

-

"B, it's late." Puck noted as he picked Beth up. "You need to stop running around and start settling in."

"Why don't we put on a movie, Beth?" Rachel suggested. "Kurt and I will find one."

"You better help them pick." Finn told Beth. "Rachel and Kurt don't have the best taste in movies."

"Okay." Beth said, squirming out of Puck's arms and taking Blaine's hand, dragging him after Rachel and Kurt.

"I talked to Quinn." Puck informed Finn. "Well, I tried to. About Biff."

"Really?" Finn asked.

"Yeah, and for a second, it was like she was gonna tell me something." Puck explained. "But then she completely changed, so I yelled at her and then I left."

"You yelled at her?" Finn questioned Puck.

"I told her if she won't let me get her out of her mess, I'm at least getting Beth out of it." Puck clarified.

"A little harsh, dude." Finn noted.

"I can't handle everything." Puck pointed out. "Especially not when she doesn't want me to."

"I get it." Finn said. "And I'll keep an eye on her when you and Beth leave."

"I'm sure she's gonna distance herself from Santana and everyone else even more now that we talked." Puck warned Finn as Beth returned with Rachel, Kurt, and Blaine.