6

"Hey, thanks for having me." Puck said as he entered the kitchen. "I'm gonna sneak out of here before Beth wakes up."

Quinn looked at Puck.

"She'll be fine." Puck promised. "Just make her some waffles for breakfast and ask her what she feels like doing."

"What are you doing today?" Quinn asked.

"I'm gonna go see Finn." Puck decided. "And maybe Artie and Jake."

"Okay." Quinn nodded.

"Call me if she needs me." Puck added. "Otherwise I'll call her before she goes to bed."

"Have fun today."

"You, too."

-

"Hey."

"Hey." Finn said as he greeted Puck with a hug. "Come in."

"Thanks." Puck nodded as he stepped inside. "It's good to see you, man."

"It's good to see you, too." Finn smiled. "Rachel's out with Kurt all day. They're having brunch and then going shopping."

"Cool." Puck replied.

"Wait, where's Beth?" Finn wondered.

"She's with Quinn." Puck explained. "She was supposed to spend, like, a month with her while I hung out at home child free, but she kinda freaked out so we both came. She was still sleeping when I left."

"Why was she freaking out?" Finn questioned Puck.

"I don't know." Puck shrugged. "She said Biff is mean."

Finn furrowed his eyebrow. "Biff?"

"Quinn's boyfriend." Puck said.

"Oh, I haven't met him." Finn responded.

"What?" Puck asked.

"Yeah, I haven't seen Quinn much lately either." Finn stated. "I guess that's why."

"I wanna talk to her when I see her." Puck added. "Biff was saying all this stuff about her becoming a realtor and how he's making her learn to cook so she can be a housewife and-"

"He called her a housewife?" Finn interrupted.

"Not exactly, but he said something about how it's her job to cook and clean while he's the breadwinner." Puck clarified.

"Wow." Finn muttered. "I had no idea."

"Me neither." Puck said. "I think I'm gonna talk to Santana. I don't know if this is something serious or not."

"What do you mean?" Finn wondered.

"I don't know if this is something I have to get involved in." Puck told Finn. "You know, for Beth."

"Right, for Beth." Finn repeated with a nod as Puck's phone went off.

"Speak of the devil." Puck noted, taking the call and putting the phone to his ear. "Hi, angel."