47

The timing of everything couldn't have been worse. All Puck wanted to do was figure things out with Quinn, but instead, he was bombarded with work. On the rare occasion he wasn't busy with phone calls or meetings or press, he was busy with Beth.

Despite both of them working, Puck and Quinn had kept their promise to do more activities as a family. It made Beth so happy to see her parents getting along so well and spending time together and with her.

"Hey." Puck said as the trio sat down to dinner. "So the album's out tomorrow and I'm gonna be on Good Day L.A. to promote it, and I was thinking maybe you could come?"

"Do I get to skip school?" Beth wondered.

Puck nodded. "But you have to wake up early."

"Can Mommy come, too?" Beth requested.

"That's up to Mommy." Puck said, looking at Quinn. "I'd like her to."

"How early are we talking?" Quinn wondered.

"They film from four to eleven." Puck answered. "I won't go on until, like, eight probably, but I have to be there at seven."

"You really want me there?" Quinn asked.

"Yeah." Puck nodded.

"Then I'll be there."

-

"Thanks for coming." Puck smiled as he greeted the girls when they came to his dressing room.

"This is so cool, Daddy!" Beth exclaimed.

Puck laughed lightly. "Are you hungry, B? Help yourself to the snacks."

"I will." Beth swore as she ran into the room.

"Are you nervous?" Quinn asked.

"Excited." Puck answered.

"Well, I didn't listen to the album yet, but I'm really happy for you." Quinn told Puck.

"Thank you." Puck responded. "I'm glad you're here."

"Me, too." Quinn said. "Are you performing?"

Puck shook his head as someone knocked on the door.

"Ten minutes, Mr. Puckerman."

"Thank you." Puck responded with a nod. He looked at Quinn. "You wanna take her to your seats?"

"Sure." Quinn nodded back. "Good luck."

"Thanks." Puck said. "I'll see you out there."

"See you out there." Quinn smiled as she turned to Beth. "Come on, B. We're gonna go watch Daddy's show. Wish him luck."

"Good luck, Daddy." Beth grinned, hugging Puck. "Love you."

"Love you." Puck repeated, kissing Beth's cheek before she walked away with Quinn.