37

Puck and Beth said their goodbyes before heading to the airport to fly home. When they got there, they saw Quinn waiting at the gate with her carryon bag and a book in her hand.

"Mommy!" Beth exclaimed, running over to Quinn.

Quinn smiled as she pulled Beth onto her lap.

"Hey, Q." Puck said.

"Hey." Quinn responded.

"Are you coming home with us?" Beth wondered.

"Kind of." Quinn said, looking at Puck as he slouched into the seat beside her.

"Mommy's gonna stay with us until she finds her own apartment." Puck added. "I told you that, B."

"Can't Mommy just live with us forever?" Beth asked.

"She doesn't want to." Puck said.

"Noah." Quinn scolded.

"Keep an eye on her and our bags." Puck requested as he got up. "I'm gonna go get some snacks."

"Okay." Quinn replied, smiling at Beth as Puck walked away.

Puck stood in line at the snack counter. He eyed the chips and candy and cookies in front of him, trying to decide what to get.

"Excuse me."

Puck turned around and looked at the people behind him.

"I'm so sorry to bother you. My daughter is a big fan of yours and wanted to say hi."

"Hi." Puck smiled at the woman and her daughter. "I'm Noah."

"I'm Jill and this is my daughter, Emily."

"It's nice to meet you, Emily." Puck said. "And Jill."

"Could she take a photo with you?" Jill asked.

"Mom." Emily muttered, embarrassed.

"I usually don't when I'm with my family, but my daughter would tell me I'm mean if I say no." Puck responded. "So why not?"

The girl stood next to Puck while her mother snapped a photo.

"Thank you so much." Jill smiled.

"Thanks for the support." Puck smiled back. "It was nice meeting you."

"Next!"

Puck grabbed a bunch of snacks and drinks and put them on the counter before turning to Jill and Emily. "Let me get those for you."

"You don't have to do that." Jill noted.

"I got it." Puck insisted as the cashier started ringing everything up.

"Thank you." Jill said as she and Emily put their things on the counter.

Puck gave the cashier his credit card before digging into his wallet and putting cash in the tip jar. The cashier handed him his credit card and gave him a bag for the snacks.

"Thanks."

"It was so nice meeting you." Jill said. "We'll see you on your next tour."

"It was nice meeting you both." Puck nodded. "Have a safe flight. See you at a show."

Puck walked away, heading back to Quinn and Beth. He glanced back at the fans and saw how excited they were. He smiled as he returned to the girls, feeling that same excitement when he saw them.

"Hey." Quinn said. "We can board now."

"Let's go."