34

After the kiss, Puck left Quinn's house. He went back to his mom's and started packing.

"Hey." Sarah said. "Where's Beth?"

"At Quinn's." Puck answered.

"Are you leaving?" Sarah wondered.

"Yeah, I have to get back to work." Puck responded. "Beth can stay if she wants. It's up to her and Quinn."

"What?" Sarah questioned Puck. "When are you leaving?"

"They need me for work, so the sooner the better." Puck explained. "Can you text Quinn and go pick Beth up? I have to make a few phone calls."

"Okay." Sarah muttered, and Puck closed the door.

Puck dialed Santana's number and put the phone to his ear.

"Puckerman." Santana answered the call. "What's up?"

"Hey." Puck replied. "I just did something stupid."

"What did you do?" Santana asked. "Quinn?"

"I invited her to come back to L.A. with us." Puck stated.

"You invited her to come back to L.A.?" Santana questioned Puck. "What did she say?"

"We were arguing and then I kissed her." Puck muttered.

"What?" Santana wondered. "Tell me exactly what you did."

"Well, I kinda snapped at her and said something about me putting my life and job on hold for her." Puck confessed. "And then I apologized, and I kissed her."

"And what did she say?" Santana replied.

"Nothing." Puck noted. "She kissed me back and then pulled away and I said sorry and left."

"Do you want me to talk to her?" Santana offered.

"No." Puck shook his head. "I'll talk to her."

"So talk to her." Santana commanded. "How's she doing anyway? She won't talk to me. Or Finn."

"She's been doing good." Puck noted. "She told me that she wants to keep up with singing and dancing, but she wants her career to be in acting."

"In TV and film or on the stage?" Santana asked.

"I don't think she decided yet." Puck noted. "And I mean, New York is good for the stage, but if she's trying to get a fresh start away from Biff, TV and film could be good for her. Besides, then they'll put her in a show on Broadway when she's famous to increase sales."

"Stunt casting, yeah." Santana agreed. "She would be good in, like, Chicago."

"Yeah, maybe." Puck mumbled.

"Well, it sounds like you have everything planned out for her, Puck." Santana stated.

"She's gonna do really awesome things." Puck responded. "I just want me and Beth to be a part of them."

"You should tell her that." Santana suggested.

"Yeah."