First meeting?

Might get angsty so beware but don't worry, I'll put more fluff than angst in this fanfic, btw it's my first fanfic so please don't hate, make sure to read the description first. Enjoy!

( Would love criticism to improve more on my fanfics <3 )

Dazai's POV (point of view)

It was another day at school, or what I would call it, hell. I hated school because of all of the loud people, crowded places and the rumors about me. There's that obnoxiously annoying guy that specifically hated me for, god knows what, Tachihara. I never really had much friends in school, if I'm being honest, I don't have friends. I don't think they are necessary tho. Life is meaningless and pointless, why would I wanna have friends when I know I'm gonna die? that'll just burden them. They've got their own problems so why should they handle me dying in the future? that's what I always think when someone asks me to describe why I don't need friends. My classmates don't really like me, they say my eyes are empty and I have no emotion whatsoever, and that they're scared of my 'cold' glare. I don't really know what's up with them but if that keeps them away from me I'd be more than happy to continue.

Today there was supposed to be a new student I think, nothing new I guess. He'll probably hear the rumors and get as far away from me as possible. Once our homeroom teacher, Odasaku Sakunosuke, otherwise known as my uncle. He's taking care of me because I really don't want to be near my father Mori Ougai right now. When oda went in the room, a boy that kind've looked like a girl walked in with him and went Infront of the class to introduce himself. I would have thought he was a girl if he didn't say he was a boy.

"Hello everyone, my name is Nakahara Chuuya but you all can call me Chuuya, I'm 15 years old. I may look like a girl but I'm not so don't mistake me as one. I hope we'll all get along."

Chuuya looked so beautiful. He didn't look like those plain old other classmates, he had ginger hair, his hair looked very soft and silky, it also seemed to be very well taken care of. He had the most beautiful ocean blue eyes, he stood out from our classroom because of his hair color and eye color. He had such an angelic voice he could make anyone fall inlove by just hearing it. I could already see the girls swoon, even some of the boys. They all looked mesmerized. I did too, except I didn't look that way I was mesmerized but I guess I'm good at hiding my emotions because no one seemed to notice. Odasaku made chuuya sit beside ME. Out of all the people he could have chose like Tachihara or Gin he chose ME. Well I'm glad it wasn't some overproud girl that thinks she can make anyone fall inlove with her because of her looks even tho she would look like an absolute garbage truck.

Chuuya went and sat beside me, his seat was the one next to the window, before he came I had both of the seats and the window all to myself, but I guess now I have to share with him. I don't mind tho. Even tho we just met, I have this feeling that we've known each other since we were children. I'm so ready to tell odasaku about this. I usually ranted to odasaku about some of my thoughts, of course not the personal ones and the rumors. I only talked about stupid stuff that either made me upset or something else. He doesn't seem to mind so I can rant to him all day.

Even tho chuuya was pretty short compared to me, he definitely had a better fashion style and he wasn't covered in bandages like me. Well to be fair, I never really put effort in my clothes. I just wear what makes me feel comfortable and I don't give a f*ck about what others think about me or my clothing style. It didn't really bother me, if I was comfortable that's all that will ever matter to me.

I was dozing off until the boy next to me, chuuya, spoke.

"Are you this often quiet?"