Babysitting

Hellooo, I'm not too sure if this chapter will be as any good but I actually edited some parts of the story in each chapter. Well not all of the chapters, just some. I removed some and added some things so if you re-read then you might find new written words instead of the ones that was there before. Anyways enough chitchat, hope you enjoy<3 I tried my best in making this chapter atleast half decent- I also can't really think of names for the chapters so bare with me if this doesn't have one.

THIRD PERSON POV

Chuuya walked home thinking about how he initiated first rather than dazai taking the first step. He honestly looked like some dude hopelessly inlove aimlessly going somewhere except, he knew where he was going, his house, of course. Chuuya heard from the principal, Fukuzawa, that they were getting dorms soon and that they could pick out their dorm partner, those who didn't have dorm partners could either have the dorm all to themselves or, get a new roommate that they may or may not know already. Of course chuuya already knew who he wanted to be dorm partners with, the one and only “idiot”, Osamu Dazai. Maybe they will disturb everyone else with their bickering but chuuya couldn't care less. He'd just be okay with being together with dazai since, well, he had no one else to be roommates with. Of course he had friends like higuchi but he doubts higuchi could be his roommate since it would probably gin, the one she's been hopelessly pining for the past year. Chuuya was usually their third wheel, gin was oblivious sometimes but when she catched on, she'd be so shy she'd either malfunction, stand there and be flustered not saying anything, run away or be still processing. Chuuya wondered when the two girls would get together, chuuya knew that higuchi actually had a thing for Akutagawa before but now that she ships him with someone else and doesn't really like him the way she used to, she went for his sister. Damn, guess she's attracted to all akutagawa's no matter what gender. Of course, before, higuchi didn't even know she was bisexual until she fell inlove with gin and eventually noticed it and accepted her feelings. Gin and Higuchi were actually quite cute together if you really look into it. Finally though, chuuya got home and unlocked the door with his keys. It wasn't late but they do sometimes lock up at night, for safety measures.

Once chuuya was inside, he saw kyouka asleep, on the couch hugging the bunny backpack he gave her and with it, attached the bunny keychain dazai gave. Chuuya couldn't help but softly smile. Kouyou noticed him and said

“Ah! Hello chuuya.. hope you don't mind but, can you take kyouka to her room? I was going to do it after I was done with this call but now that you're here, can you? This is a really important business call.”

“Of course, I was planning to anyway. You can continue talking to the phone, I'll bring kyouka to her room don't worry.”

“Thank you.”

Kouyou smiled and continued her talk on the phone while chuuya carried kyouka to her room and put her down on her bed. He removed the bunny backpack from her grip and replaced it with her bunny pillow. ‘It'll be much more comfortable’ he smiled at kyouka and cleaned up her room before leaving, she probably played in it and forgot to clean up. He went back into the living room and cleaned up kyoukas stuff lying everywhere. He then sat down at the dinner table and ate his food. He didn't really come home early so he had to eat alone but it didn't really matter as chuuya ate his food fast. He went over to the sink and washed the dishes and put them in their place, after that he went to his room and got changed. He also took a quick bath, brushed his teeth and brushed his hair until it looked decent. By decent, literally perfect, breathtaking. Anyway, he laid down on his bed and went on his phone to text dazai. In a relationship, it goes both ways so chuuya wanted to change some things up and wanted to initiate some things first. Starting off by saying I love you first, now he's going to chat first. Of course he does do that but only on some times and they're very rare so dazai will most definitely be shocked but delighted. He sent one simple text and didn't expect dazai to reply so quickly.