A/N

Hello hello!! This isn't a really important note so feel free to skip this one.

Uhm I had no reason entirely for this except for a few things. When I use "—" I am actually just trying to be specific or trying to let people understand what I'm trying to do. If you've read some books, you'll notice it has that too! Just not in my writing style, so yeah a little clarification.

Oh and they do not have canon personalities here and these interactions aren't canon ( I will probably be including some, not sure. ) They have less trauma here so I suppose it would be the excuse as to why they don't canonically act like this. I add my own little headcanons and statements from asagiri in this fanfic. ( From Bungou Stray Dogs Wiki but the headcanons are just fully made by my imagination. )

Anyways! That's all I wanted to say, for those who have read the full note, thanks for reading but this really wasn't important. Hehe. Bye bye <3

Oh and have these! I found them awhile ago and just wanted to put them somewhere. Full credits to the artists. ( I don't know who they are because I found all of this in Pinterest but I love their artstyles and to those that know the artists, please tell me so I can put it here and credit them for the amazing arts. ) I find these arts very cute.