Little Breaks

Hi!! I'm back from my mental health break and I've been doing quite well recently. sorry it took long.

DAZAI POV

I got really busy with my duty as student council president in school, I can see chuuya doesn't like that. I feel bad for him, I can't spend as much time as I'd like to with him. Right now, I'm just finishing up a report for a duty I did yesterday, today is Saturday and I still have alot of paperwork to do and homework despite being a student, it seems like I'm working! Everything is so tiring and it's pulling me away from the one I love the most. I can't wait for summer break. Chuuya doesn't like it but he understands, right now it's 3:45pm.

"Oi mackerel.. I made you some coffee, you should take breaks and stop working so much, even if it's just for awhile." Chuuya says while handing me the coffee carefully. I chuckled "Awh, chibi cares for me this much?" He sighs "Of course I do you bastard. I'm your boyfriend and you've been doing so much work, finish that tomorrow or later and take a break." He pauses and huffed "You're barely spending time with me too." I chuckle softly again "I'm sorry, I'll finish this up. It's only a bit and then I'll take a break and come back to my homework, tomorrow I'll tutor you." He scoffs "Busy schedule much. We should really have days where you just full on take a break, both for your mental health and physical health. You look like a dead zombie." I laugh at him "Chuuya, zombies are already dead." "Yeah yeah whatever. Finish that quickly." He scoffs and goes out of the room, closing the door behind him as I smile at him and turn back to my work as soon as he closed the door.

4:59pm, I finally finish the paperwork and I sip the last bit of my coffee. I stretch a bit and stand up, getting my coffee pot, opening the door and putting the coffee pot into the sink. Too tired to even wash that up, I'll do that later. Chuuya went out of his room and started feeding the cats. Once the cats were finished, he went over to me and hugged me from behind, I was eating some fruits since I was hungry. I just smiled "Are you done now?" He asked. "Yes, I'm done with the paperwork, we can spend time now." "And you can take your break." He added as I finished my sentence. "Yes yes" I smiled and he smiled back, letting go of me. I still wanted his warmth on me but oh well, nothing I can do about that.

We play with the cats for awhile and then I decided to take a small nap, chuuya decided he wanted one too so he went in my room and climbed onto my bed, cuddling with me. I tucked both me and Chuuya into bed and we took a small nap, I feel like I'm less tired whenever I'm with chuuya. He just gives me a random burst of motivation, even with how dark this world is, he truly can light up even the darkest of things. I'm glad to have him around to take care of me. He's so caring but so stubborn, you really wouldn't expect a kind and nice personality out of this man, sure, he is nice, kind, caring and loving but he can be really rudd at times. I chuckled at that thought. I took a refreshing bath, after that chuuya came in and helped me put on my bandages and threw my old ones away. He also made sure I was very comfortable with my clothing and didn't have a hard time. It was now 7:23pm, chuuya just finished cooking food and he placed food for the cats right beside where we were eating. We all started eating and as always, his food tasted like heaven! I can't believe I landed a guy like him. The cats enjoyed their cat food aswell and Chuuya gave them some cat nip for a treat, of course not too mucht though. The cats were pretty tired and went to sleep first, me and Chuuya watched some shows on the tv and cuddled on the couch. It was now 10:37pm.

It was not our bed time since we normally went to sleep early but today, I wanted to spend time with chuuya. I am so glad I could do that, today was a good day, except for all the work I did. I did stay up and read a couple of books though, chuuya insisted on sleeping with me today and he put the cats in my room aswell so that they would apparently feel safe and wouldn't feel left out. He makes me laugh with his cuteness sometimes. Chuuya fell asleep pretty early and his little snores and the page flipping of my books were the only sounds you could hear in my room. Everything was peaceful, it was one of the days where I normally wasn't busy.

One of the days I wouldn't need to be caught up in work. One of the days I can take a break in. One of the days I get to spend time with the cute chibi sleeping right next to me that's snoring softly. One of the days I absolutely love and adore. Chuuya truly does bring light into my life. I'm so glad to have met him, he makes sure I take my breaks and take care of myself properly. Without him, oda and ango, I probably wouldn't be alive right now. I probably would have been dead either because of my suicide attempts or because I barely take care of myself and starve myself everyday — if people don't notice that of course. My father, Mori has never cared about such things about me. He just wanted me to stay by his side and be his successor while fawning over my little sister Elise. She can be a brat sometimes but I'm not saying she's all bad, she's a sweet little girl and deserves way more than having a dad like Mori and having a horrible brother like me.

She would have a way better life if Mori wasn't in it. She's my little sister and she's a brat, though I still do love and care about her. She has alot to learn about this cruel and dark world, she already knows alot for her age. I feel bad that she knows those things. She shouldn't be learning all those, especially with her age right now. Well, there's nothing I can do about it rather than put a good influence and be a good role model for her.