Our First Meeting

A/N
Here's what I was referring to in the last chapter! I had a bit of an writer's block and I kept procrastinating till I decided I should stop doing that and write so that's why I posted the other chapter yesterday, this chapter probably won't be out today but who knows. Maybe I'll finish this all in one day if I don't procrastinate, okay anyway enough chitchat let's go to the story. (This is their past)

CHUUYA POV

it was my first day of school! I was going to be a second grader! ( Yes I changed it because they were actually supposed to meet each other at 8yrs old and not 7 ) I'm so excited! It was a bit too early and I was just trying to find someone to play with until I spotted a brown haired boy that had bandages around his eye and had it wrapped around his arms too. He was reading a book and I couldn't read the title until I went closer but it had words I don't know yet! (It was "Full Manual To Suicide" IDK WHAT TO NAME IT OKAY) I went even closer to him and sat beside him

"Hello!! I'm Nakahara Chuuya, what's your name?"

...

Silence

"Helloooo??" I kept repeating hello until he finally answered. He sure isn't the best at first impressions!

"What do you want?"

"Your name! Your name, what's your name?"

"Dazai. Osamu Dazai. Now scram." He looked at me and he looked super scary! I just smiled thinking nothing of it because I wanted to be friends with him, he doesn't seem to have friends, maybe I can be his first!

"Let's be friends!" I said while smiling brightly at him. He seemed like he didn't smile alot, I think I'll try to turn that frown upside down! Was that what dad says? I don't know! I think it was..

"What? Repeat it?"

"Let's be friends!"

"No."

"Huh? Why!!!" I whined

"You're loud and annoying. Go get other friends, I only play with intelligent people."

"Intel- inteligant?"

"Intelligent. I n t e l l i g e n t."

What- what word is that?! I haven't learnt it yet! Oh no!

"What is that?"

"If you don't know what it is your stupid." He shot me a cold glare and it sent shivers! Why is he so mean? I didn't do anything to him! I just wanna play and be his friend! I'm not giving up easily.

"Hmph! Your rude. I just want to play with you and be friends with you!"

"I already have a good amount of friends, I don't need more."

"Really? Then where are they? Can I play with them?"

"No." He said all while still looking down reading the book. He had a cold and serious expression on his face!

"Please! I won't give up until you say yes!" I kept on whining and gave him my best puppy dog eyes.

"No. You don't even know what the word intelligent is."