A/N

hello to everyone reading this, so uhm- to the six viewers that have seen that I put "end" in my last chapter thinking it was the end of the story, it actually isn't, I just meant "end to the chapter" not "end to the story" but I should have worded it correctly. This story will end when they graduate from highschool (which is to be expected) so they will graduate from highschool at 18, because that's the usual age to graduate in Japan.

I will not spoil anything as it wouldn't be fun to read if you all already know what will happen. Thank you to the people that have voted, commented and viewed my story that I've made for fun. I've got an upcoming story right after I finish this one and it'll be about their college life, yes it is connected to this fanfic. Other than that, I don't really know what else to work on. But as I've said, I'll be working on the stories I make, one by one as I don't want to put too much pressure and stress on myself ( especially with school ) but I'll be trying to post more chapters more often.

I'm glad to see alot of people actually like my work, I didn't really expect that. Thank you to the person that has messaged me yesterday at 2pm about how you liked this story, it means alot so thank you! I'm not sure if I should tag you because it may or may not invade your privacy ( if it even is like this ) I want to respect everyone so I won't be tagging you but, thank you. It truly does mean alot to me to see someone like my story!

I am still continuing this story, so to someone that asked me if this was the end of the story ( you'll see them in the comments of the last chapter if you're curious ) no, this isn't the end of the story and there will be more upcoming chapters. Though I do appreciate that you read my story and sometimes comment and mostly vote for the chapter. Thank you so much, don't be afraid to ask questions or message me about anything in the story or something else, I'll answer them. ( if I'm comfortable with answering, if I am not, please do not pressure me. Anyway, that's enough for my note, goodbye!

-AIKAN💫